ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mk2 Ph2 B Project.

Shed.
Figured i may as well start a thread in here, i aim to give the car subtle mods, i was actually basing my car on a foxy look, but his has gone further than i want to.

Bought the old rat back late last year, looked like this to start with, totally standard. 14k on the clock and in very good nik.

DSC01172.jpg

DSC01175.jpg

First mod came form turner, his footrest and pedals. Well worth the money.

DSC01253.jpg

DSC01254.jpg

met up with old Rob and got his old ariel.

DSC01453.jpg

Not long after came the silvervisions, and a cs sticker, which is getting removed soon.

DSC01335.jpg

DSC01340.jpg

Then, off came the side strips, and the car was neglected over the winter, must have washed it about twice over about 4 months.

DSC01343.jpg

DSC01412.jpg

Photo-0034.gif

The car then got some bosch wipers.

DSC01351.jpg

They came back many weeks later, Mark did a brilliant job on them.

DSC01450.jpg

DSC01451.jpg

Now this is the car as it is today.

DSC01455.jpg

sweet, i need to pay some attention to the paint on mine i think....

what plans have you got next? :)

Shed.
Ive got a lot lined up for it at the moment, aside from the ridiculous amount of money ive been spending on cleaning s**t, ill be getting it decked 60mm, ill be getting the springs quite soon, im currently spraying the dash inserts and the gear knob insert, and ive got some door handles lined up ready to be sprayed when i can afford it.

DSC01456.gif

DSC01470.jpg

DSC01469.jpg

To this: Strips need to be laquerd, and the gear knob insert is currently drying, im quite pleased with it. Totally fucked my first attempt up, but i tried a different method of spraying and i THINK ive suceeded. Gone for iceburg silver, which i prefer and is a relativly close match.

DSC01517.jpg

DSC01518.gif

All thats left now, is lowering, door handles colour coding and i will see where it goes from there.

Might get new alloys and an exhaust, who knows.

White Sti Hatch
Looks really good mate, will hopefully get my paint looking like that again after what arnold shark done to it......

How low you plan on taking it ??

Shed.
ive got a bit left, im sure i could give it a go if you wanted , wait untill ive finished mine though, that was youll know how itll look :)

Shed.
because ive spoken toa few people about having springs and they havent had any trouble.

I dont wanna shell out that much.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
hi mate how did you do your gear knob?
did you paint the numbers back in?

Shed.
No, Matt_trev on here does em, ive got a spare decal. primer from halfrauds, then numerous coats of paint, in this case icebyrg and finally laquer.

Shed.
youll have to take me for a spin the next time i see you at cadwell or donnington, im prolly guna be down there next week....you can show me what the fuss is all about :p

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
youll have to take me for a spin the next time i see you at cadwell or donnington, im prolly guna be down there next week....you can show me what the fuss is all about :p

Were you at cadwell last time!? Sept or whenever it was..

Clio 1.4 Sport
Hey nice mods so far. I'm trying to do something similar. Can I ask, did you have to drill then rivet the pedals? Or were they a direct replacement?

Shed.

yer yer, never got a go though :dapprove: but i didnt ask lol.

Hey nice mods so far. I'm trying to do something similar. Can I ask, did you have to drill then rivet the pedals? Or were they a direct replacement?

Drilled and rivited mate. Didnt take long, you need a 7mm metal drillbit unless youve already got one, riviting gun from homebase cost me a tenner but it was a kti with a s**t load of rivits included as my dad needed one.

Easy to do, took no longer than an hour. pedals were £50 from turner including the footrest. Absolute bargain and my favorite mod. Any questions or help you want feel free to pm me.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

yer yer, never got a go though :dapprove: but i didnt ask lol.

Drilled and rivited mate. Didnt take long, you need a 7mm metal drillbit unless youve already got one, riviting gun from homebase cost me a tenner but it was a kti with a s**t load of rivits included as my dad needed one.

Easy to do, took no longer than an hour. pedals were £50 from turner including the footrest. Absolute bargain and my favorite mod. Any questions or help you want feel free to pm me.

ah! Didn't knows you were there! I would of given you a slap i advance for slating the car!!! ;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Good Start.... Got similar plans for the GF's Dynamique except not quite so low

Shed.
Im not sure really, IMO the metal flakes in the paint on the car paintwork seem different to the paint form the can, ill let you known when theyre on :)

ur megane r26
nicely done mate, like your car please come and do mine now, please please pretty please lol hahaha i aint got the time lol