ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my mk2 ph1 ns opinions please??

had this about a year after i wrote off my lil euro polo, was bog standard, no fogs sitting on steelies the lot so put a few touches on it nothing to ott i hope. Let me know what you think and any ideas for what i could do next,

bearing in mind ive already had ph2 rears i didnt like the red on red, tinted them and still wernt a fan so gone for the tinted ph1s..

Plans -

im after a set of coilovers its down 60m but it aint low enough if anyones selling a 2nd hand set would be lovely!!

also want some of the black front angel eyes or might just tint my headlights and fogs ?

may colour code the wing mirrors

What ive done..

- dynamique spoiler
- lowered 60mm
- 172 wheels refurbed in grey
- boot debadged filled and sprayed inc boot lock.
- front fogs pain in the arse to make my own wiring and switch (colour coded surround)
- sebring renault exhaust part doesnt make hardly any noise which is lovely
- k+n induction kit blah
- few bits of random happyness with a spray can putting some red here and there and black front diamond...
- tinted rears.

think thats about it ?

Pics attached

what dya fink?? ( probly should have cleaned it first )

Attachments

• DSC00001.jpg
    DSC00001.jpg
    414.1 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC00002.jpg
    DSC00002.jpg
    471.9 KB · Views: 113
  • DSC00003.jpg
    DSC00003.jpg
    519.1 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC00004.jpg
    DSC00004.jpg
    335.6 KB · Views: 93
  BG182®
Like the wheels fella.

Need's standard Ph2 rear lights
Colour coded bumper's & side strips and it'll look perfect mate.

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Looks very nice.

I think to break it up a bit at the rear, it'll look good with colour coded badges?

Good work so far though :)

hmmm might reconsider the rears want some alternate headlights if anyone could suggest what would look cool?

you mean like a red clio badge somewhere?

hmm duno where to put the badge then cos i only had the boot resprayed a day ago lol so dont really want it on that ill think of somewhere..

and thanks :)

would black angel eyes look tacky?

mx5
someone just put pics up with some on and they looked pretty good tbh, would go well with the red & black kinda theme.
Deffo better than non dual optics imo.

Car looks good matey

I'd get some dual optics for the front (ph1 172 headlights) and some ph2 rear lights. Apart from that you're on the right track :)