ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mk2 Focus RS exhaust note (poppin)

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Just love the noise for a standard car....thought i'd share.....;) Listen carefully at 35secs....took with (I-Phone)

[youtube]ebv5920Xi-s[/youtube]

Last edited:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
sounds boring to me lol... needs more of a tone and an open filter to hear the turbo...

Evo 8 Jap Crap
I cant hear an exhaust?

All i hear is turbo spool and a tiny little pop.

Maybe i should get a vid up of my evo to show you what popping is lol

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Turbo! For gheys! ;)

286185577v28_480x480_Front_Color-Red.jpg

I expect the iphone hasn't picked any good sound up, Was behind a green one the other day and when he gave it a bit of throttle sounded very nice.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol i had speakers up full and it sounds a bit tame?

that isnt a bang lol! my rx7 genuinely makes your ears ring when it pops lol!

TrackCar & F30 330d
I like it, sounds cool. My ITB's sound better but the RS does sound good ;)

Deffo needs a cheeky decat, loosen up some more pops, bangs and flames :)

120d M Sport
That turning circle lol!

I don't think you can really hear the best of it there, all you can hear is turbo spool.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Craig ignore the haters mate, both of them drive tatty old jap tanks! ;)

I heard the pop....just! lol

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Craig ignore the haters mate, both of them drive tatty old jap tanks! ;)

I heard the pop....just! lol

The only tanks are those heavyweight bmws,

I'll happily push your german 2 tonne of metal along the carriageway with my tatty jap tank if you like :rasp:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
The only tanks are those heavyweight bmws,

I'll happily push your german 2 tonne of metal along the carriageway with my tatty jap tank if you like :rasp:

I wouldn't give you the pleasure son!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Doesn't pop much!

I fecking shat myself when he went past me it was still crackling and popping while he was accelerating!

Had the window down for a aural orgasm.

Porsche Boxster987S
tbf watching that vid does it absolutly NO justice at all. Ive been out in this a couple of times now and drove alongside it and trust me , the pops and bangs are unreal!

378bhp Leon Cupra R
tbf watching that vid does it absolutly NO justice at all. Ive been out in this a couple of times now and drove alongside it and trust me , the pops and bangs are unreal!

Cheers for the confirmation........;)

Not the best example of the noises that these make, but I get it. Sometimes mine makes a really loud crackle pop BANG. Very loud for an OEM car. Usually brought on by building up the boost a bit at low speeds and then changing gear. When cold it's a piece of piss to scare passers by.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
awesome sounding car as standard to be fair, the sound epic with a de-cat though!