ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my mk1 photoshop any1?

Clio 182 FF 2005
bought meself a clio quite a while back doin me test in a week n a bit wish me luck! heres some pics - i bought it like this but put some lovely fk konisport coilovers on it cant wait to drive it. mite higher the back up a notch tho what does every1 thing? (it rubs with 2 people in it on steep bumps n arches been rolled hmmm?) ye any1 recken they could show me what it'll look like a bit higher at the back? thanks
normal.jpg

63_1_b.JPG

37_1_b.JPG

mk1 phase 3
lookin good mate. id leave it like that looks nice and low!

it'll be scraping on the arch lining, i took mine out cuz there was nothing left of them..

now mine only scrapes on the inside of the bumper, but has to be quite a severe bump for it to happen.

Valver..
yeee i would leave it mate...look real tidy..:D:D but one thing thou...DONT GET LEXUS LIGHTS..he he thats all! :D

MK1 Clio 16v
Looks lovely! Yeah, stay away from Lexus lights. I had mine in for a while but went back to STD, they look SO much better...

Clio 182 FF 2005
i hate lexus lights lol look pants, i just gettin a bit concerned about rubbing coz its taken away some big chunks out of me tyre and its never rly had a full car : edit - yea it scratches on the inside of the bumper

mk1 phase 3
yeah, mine catches on that. but the bumper will wear out before the tyre does. so you'll get less and less scrape as you go. this is whats happened on mine anyway!

25042006047.gif

Black PH2 172 FF
ollie_yesclio said:
yeah, mine catches on that. but the bumper will wear out before the tyre does. so you'll get less and less scrape as you go. this is whats happened on mine anyway!

25042006047.gif

Is that with someone sat in the back? ;)

mk1 phase 3
hope not! as i have no seats in the back! on a slight hill though if that would make any difference!? did look lower than it normally is here, thats why i took the pic!

although it is lower on that side than it is the other!! tried about 8 times with the torsion bar to get it right but it wasnt happening.

i might get it up a bit, cuz i have 2 bikes in the back quite often and it scrapes a fair bit when they are in.