ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mk1 FRS

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
Heres a few pics of the Trophys replacement....

P7100462-1.jpg

P7100463.jpg

P7100464.jpg

P7100465.jpg

P7100466.jpg

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
When I bought it I was set on spraying them the origional silver, but theyv grown on me, so im buying a set of origional wheels and tyres so I can heva either.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Awesome, how are you finding it in comparison to the trophy?

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Didnt realise you were from over here until now. Looks awesome. Liking the white and blue together tbh

Golf R soon...
Welcome to the club ;)

Very nice, the wheels are different. Basta*d to keep clean I bet ;)

Z4
Thanks lad, lol. well I love it wasnt anything in that price range id rather have had!

Im sure ;)

Yeah it wasn't a dig mate, just personal choice :) These motors are a proper driver car, they're ace, but for that money I'd want a nicer interior and better build quality.

And for the record, my cup did keep with his focus!

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
Yeah it wasn't a dig mate, just personal choice :) These motors are a proper driver car, they're ace, but for that money I'd want a nicer interior and better build quality.

And for the record, my cup did keep with his focus!

What would you have went for? it was either this or a r26 or ST.

Everyone talks about the interior in the RS, I dont mind it at all, seats are comfey and sits nice and low realy nice to sit in. although I wouldnt let a tiny thing like interior wory me, more concerned about how a car is to drive!

Thers not alot in it, but once the RS hits 80 it pulls alot harder that the trophy. I love the quaife atb diff, is good alot more grip in the wet!

Golf R soon...
^^

I agree with the interior, its not the RS's strongest point but its fine. The seats hold you in and the little trim details I personally like.

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
Cant believe I still have this car, need to get some current pics loaded asap!!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Still think Silver wheels come alive against the paint. Alas, what a car, true classic.

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
I have a set of Silver wheels at home too, but tbh iv never bothered to put them on, I just love the anthracite personally

Peugeot 308
I wish I took the plunge a few years ago and got one of these!!

As a daily and covering 14k a year now, I don't think it would be such a sensible idea now :frowning:

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Nice car,anthracite looks better but on this colour of blue OEM silver wheels look the best.