ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my mid section exhaust is gone...

Westfield
I got a brand new Janspeed centre section which will fit, I'll be putting it in for sale section later. cheap alternative to cat back.

LY R26 #288
i might need to replace mine too as its blowing, i really wanted to keep mine standard, anyone seen the scorpion exhausts on ebay? I don't really want any more noise than standard!

Listerine & Poledo
had to change mind after a rear box mount failed and tore the damn thing from it's mount.

60 quid for a pattern part, fitted, wasn't going to complain

LY R26 #288
my exhaust looks like its in one piece, no joint between the boxes, can you get oem exhausts as patterns rather than from renault?

Listerine & Poledo
sure can, just that the mounts can be particularly weak, so check out the guides for the "socket-support" mount mod

ITB'd MK1
originally the system came in one piece. If you want to fit a new center section, you need to cut the old system and use a proper joiner.

Non genuine exhausts are smaller bore than the originals

Listerine & Poledo
originally the system came in one piece. If you want to fit a new center section, you need to cut the old system and use a proper joiner.

Non genuine exhausts are smaller bore than the originals

learn something new every day!
Thought things sounded quieter since it was fitted. Not too bothered though, 172 FF tourer!

LY R26 #288
i just got a quote from my local exhaust place, 500 quid fitted lol, i think its gonna have to be a stainless system as much as i don't want to have one