ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mates Focus RS

The Miltek sounds brilliant on them. I've yet to go out in an rs yet wouldn't mind a drive of one either.

Yeah it's a nice sounding exhaust. Rich and creamy without being too hyper-charver. Certainly releases some more 5-potness.

Pretty sure you'd enjoy driving the RS. They're not the last word in dynamic athleticism, as they're a bit heavy. Can be understeery at low speeds, but pretty sharp when up to speed. In fact the balance on track is very much oversteer. The best thing is the switch of character from pseudo rally car (yes I know it's nothing like a rally car) to easy going, comfortable, mile eating cruiser.

Really nice all round car to use every day.

Clio 172 ph1, others
Roy

Did you consider getting your bonnet vents done in black? Mine is frozen white and I nearly had this done.

I have MP350 and the Mountune plenum, it's so nice and torquey in any gear.

I also have the Mountune exhaust, but the Euro version as the UK version seemed to be too boomy for everyday use, which was a shame.

Traction is a bit "interesting" at the moment.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Im a huge fan of the r.s' I had a non standard one in for detailing a while back and the guy took me out in it, from the passenger seat it seemed like a very capable car so I would love to drive one sometime.

Roy yours must be a weapon!

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Does he actually drive it?

The fastest I've seen a Focus RS driven is 28mph in a 40 zone.

GW Stage 2 R26
Very chavvy and don't think I'd want to be seen driving it but at the same time I love it! Looks brutal. Love the wheels. Also best colour by far. The black bits colour coded should of been done out of the factory, especially the bonnet vents.. Seen a few done black and it looks so much better.

Edition 30
Car just came up on my FB newsfeed, one of my friends like a picture he uploaded.

I quite like it. Would I spend 23k on a focus? Probably not.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
This thread is precisley the reason i wont renew my membership here i dont think.

Christ almighty there are some grade A top choice tossers on here!

ST
This thread is precisley the reason i wont renew my membership here i dont think.

We'll make our own forum spaniel.. The Robbo & Spaniel forum for those who 'have the cars for it' - tell me you didn't lawl..

Lol you should see his thread on PistonHeads. I don't think there is a negative comment in sight!

172 cup
CS bandwagon ahoy!

Lovely car, seems like a reasnoble chap... Only logical thing to do is to rip everything about it to shreds and poke attempted funnies from behind the computer screen.

Sad sad example of what bitter fuckwits in French tin cans become after too long on here :).

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I like it, remove stickers and it would be lovely.

Love the wheels too.

I did LOL at "Here's some pics of mine, everybody tell me how much better it is than that one". Cringeworthy pish.

Nissan 350z
CS bandwagon ahoy!

Sad sad example of what bitter f**kwits in French tin cans become after too long on here :).

In the "French tin cans" deffence i think you will find alot of the bandwagon regulars have moved on to other manufactures :)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Obviously not.

"I like them. But I don't like his choice of wheel. "

"Looks great, could lose the stickers though!"

"In a chavvy, somewhat over-the-top and borderline halfords way that car looks awesome."

"The only thing I don't like are the ridiculously over-sized exhausts."

"The exhausts look ridiculous, but other than that thumbs up"

"The Rota Grid wheel is not a good choice of wheel for this car, it just doesn't
look right and the green rim is downright awful. I'd lose the stickers too, if
it was my car.""

"Love the wheels, hate the stickers"

"I do love the RS but on this particular one I'm really not a fan of the green
rim and stickers, just a bit too 'youth' for me, kind of over kill on an already
in your face car....I do love the ultimate green though"

I could go on. Pretty much the same feedback as on here. A nice car but with a few less try hard touches it would be much better.