ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my m8s rb182

172 Cup
just got some recent pics of my m8 si's 182. its on ast's at the mo, and just to show u how low it goes at the back. i cudnt beleive it when he showed me.

sounds like hes got even more big plans for it!

10721_1146127571862_1187726070_3040.jpg
[/IMG]

10721_1150167912868_1187726070_3041.jpg
[/IMG]

10721_1150374318028_1187726070_3041.jpg
[/IMG]

B

bigrich690

like it when its top pic would like to know where he got the springs from though want mine that low with the adjusters on please tell me :)

Glacier White 197 Cup
how do mate. hows things. am on the look out for a 172 currently. what u driving at the mo. god that rb looks good!!

Big 'T'
Hey Herdie its Andy from hudds.. what happened to the evo?... your old 172 was the nuts, cant wait to see the next one.

172 Cup
how do mate. hows things. am on the look out for a 172 currently. what u driving at the mo. god that rb looks good!!

hey dude, hows it goin? its my m8s from uni, nice aint it. not driving anything at the mo, off to work in france for 5 months soon so dont need anything at the mo. bowt u m8? wheres the evo gone?

172 Cup
lol 1 more time, he doesnt drive it that low! its just to show ppl how low ast's can go. its set up on the top pic as how he drives it! :S

Glacier White 197 Cup
Hey Herdie its Andy from hudds.. what happened to the evo?... your old 172 was the nuts, cant wait to see the next one.

How do mate. so u got a cup in the end - awsome!!! i still have the evo. I am looking to replace the focus and a 172 is the likely contender. I can't think of any better car to replace it with. What u on with now job wise?

hey dude, hows it goin? its my m8s from uni, nice aint it. not driving anything at the mo, off to work in france for 5 months soon so dont need anything at the mo. bowt u m8? wheres the evo gone?

As you'll read in andy's reply the evo is staying. France sounds cool, what are u going to do work wise. When u actually off over there? Av got a job as a buyer is a big plumbing and heating company now. Only started last week but liking it!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
PMSL that looks really bad. There is low and there is taking the piss. That would look spot on if he rose it 30mm though!

Get him to sign up on here!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Nah too low for me. I also don't really like black wheels. Look like steelies from a distance, and you can never make out the details of the wheel imo. Like it apart from all that.

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
lol 1 more time, he doesnt drive it that low! its just to show ppl how low ast's can go. its set up on the top pic as how he drives it! :S

are people actually reading this thread or just commenting on the pics?

he said the second and third pics are just him messing around showing how low it can go!!

i think it looks good in the first pic mate :approve:

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
Just shows people dont read... Its my RB 182 Cup... I dont drive it like that was just messing about with it showing how low it goes on AST's... Its set up like the top picture... Im not crazy... Who would want to lower there car that much any way...

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
People should read the thread. Second pics are just to show how low it CAN go. First pic is how he drives it

Looks the dogs.

Can't see the point in having an excellent handling car then doing that? Surely having it tht low hampers the excellent handling of the car?