ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My LY 182 in the Sun

Megane RS250
My LY 182 in the Sun

I've not really posted any pics for a while, so after cleaning hundreds of bugs of it, I decided to get a few new pics of my LY this weekend while it was sun bathing...

4782189027_f019910ff0_b.jpg

4782192567_917011a5aa_b.jpg

4782206217_1a51aef1eb_b.jpg

4782832578_8072bc5744_b.jpg

4783706375_88a751bff2_b.jpg

4784020777_301f0ea440_b.jpg

4785318587_a8d272ef34_b.jpg

Comments welcome :cool:

LY 182
Whoa dude those pics are awesome and the paintwork looks spot less. Credit to you! What the hell you been cleaning it with??

Audi TT 3.2
Amazing, i meet bubbles at the weekend and seen his LY, it really does have to be seen in realy life, just a stunning colour!

Megane RS250
Looks Lovely Andy, This is deffently my Fav LY on here, Loving the turinis as well :)

Thanks mate! :approve:

do you ever park in crayford sainsburys??

shweet car BTW

S

Cheers!

Nope that wouldn't be me, have I got an impostor? lol

Whoa dude those pics are awesome and the paintwork looks spot less. Credit to you! What the hell you been cleaning it with??

Thanks bud!

Nothing out of the ordinary when it comes to cleaning it though, 2BM with megs gold class, AG SRP, AG EGP etc, I've been using AG HD wax for a while and love it, although I've now got a few dodo juice taster samples so ill try them out too!

Amazing, i meet bubbles at the weekend and seen his LY, it really does have to be seen in realy life, just a stunning colour!

Cheers fella :cool:

Your right LY in real life is win, pics dont do it justice

looks immaculate, what you cleaning it with ?

Thanks mate, cleaning stuff mentioned above

Last edited:
  RB One Eight Two
I missed this thread totally mate. She is looking fantastic as usual, I honestly don't know how you get it looking that clean, it is absolutely immaculate!

Meet up soon for some pics need to get mine machine polished... ASAP!

Megane RS250
Cheers for the comments :cool:

I missed this thread totally mate. She is looking fantastic as usual, I honestly don't know how you get it looking that clean, it is absolutely immaculate!

Meet up soon for some pics need to get mine machine polished... ASAP!

Thanks fella! Yeah I've yet to machine polish mine yet but I'm getting some good practice in now as I've mentioned, I'll be a pro soon lol