ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My low mileage Ph1 now no reserve!

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 85.7%
12   2   0
Not sure if I've done the right thing but my ph1 is now in eBay no reserve. Had it advertised for a month and have had more timewasters than ever before, even took a deposit from one that changed his mind without looking at it!
It's currently sitting unused and I need the space and the money would be handy as my garden is currently getting redone!
Listing here anyway.
Russ

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Not sure if I've done the right thing but my ph1 is now in eBay no reserve. Had it advertised for a month and have had more timewasters than ever before, even took a deposit from one that changed his mind without looking at it!
It's currently sitting unused and I need the space and the money would be handy as my garden is currently getting redone!
Listing here anyway.
Russ

:(! Was on £50, I stuck £500 on and auto outbid! Looks like it may go well! GLWS.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  997 C4S
am I reading it wrong or are your offering a 14 day returns policy on your car??

is say something along these lines below the payment options.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
What did you get for it? Mine didn't make reserve and I've been offered a lot less than I want for it, not sure what to do?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
What's the details of yours?
2000 on an X plate
99000 miles
MOT till March 2016 ( no advisories )
Recent work carried out at the beginning of the year include:-

Belts replaced (98000 miles)
182 rear beam
172 cup bottom arms
New ball joints
New front and rear shocks (genuine Renault parts)
New Brembo discs and pads front and rear
New off side rear calliper
New bonnet release mechanism
Powerflex ARB bushes, powerflex wishbone bushes
Vibratecnics engine mount
New set of injectors
Full service and all fluids changed.
The Clio also has braided brake hoses, eibach sportline springs, and a full stainless exhaust and decat, toyo proxes all round with loads of life in them.

Don't really want to sell it but I hardly use it now, I think I've driven it about 4 times in the last 6 weeks.

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 85.7%
12   2   0
Sold it to a forum member I know on here, pleasure to deal with, collected and paid for today. I guarntee it would have made more money on eBay than I sold it for but a quick hassle free sale to someone that I trust was worth more to me. The car is still worth £2k all day long Imo if you're prepared to sit on it a while and don't mind scores of people wasting your time!
Russ

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I think a none standard one with nice mods would be worth the money. Standard ones although a great car etc, just look a bit mmm. I've always thought that tbh

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
I've not done anything to the engine other than looking after it, I don't think anything needs doing to the lump. I've not touch the body either that's all as it should be. I've just done little things under the skin to slightly improve the way it handles like the cup bottom arms, bushes and engine mounts.