ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My KTM 125 sx (quick sale needed!)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mazda 3 MPS
Cheers guys, could do with a quick sale, thanks for looking though. If it was road reg'd it would be gone instantly I know. Ah well, I'll keep trying :approve:

Trader Rating - 91.7%
11   1   0
  RB 182 Cup
sick bike, cheap too. Have you tried bike trader? mate sold a 98 kx125 with fmf pipe and a few other bits for £1200

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mazda 3 MPS
Haven't tried bike trader, think there's a chance it might sell on ebay though as there's over 30 ppl watching it.

Thanks for the comment though, if it fails on ebay then i'l check out bike trader. Just really concerned about being scammed and it getting nicked, happens so often with these bikes ykno.:dapprove:

Math

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
^^ keep it at a different addy to your own. A mates? or a relatives??

I know absolutely nothing about bikes, but that looks like a lot of bike for £1200.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mazda 3 MPS
yeah, cheers dan, its kept elsewhere in a secure garage but iv heard horror stories of guys who show up on old crappy bikes, ask for a test ride leaving you their piece of rubbish and you never see them or your bike again.

Just gotta be careful i suppose and sadly not trust anyone. Shame really

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mazda 3 MPS
No difference really mate, I'm led to believe that the KTM's tend to be slightly quicker but usually have little extras like a hydraulic clutch instead of a cable clutch, they've got more travel on the rear spring and uprated front forks and little bits liek that ykno.

Somebody's finally bid! weyhey :D

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mazda 3 MPS
Yeah, the hondas are quick. Their all pretty much the same i think aren't they. Some better than others obviously, be sad to see this go:( but hopefully someone else can enjoy it as much as I have now :approve: