ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My K4M shed

172 Cup R.I.P
looking good

i did laugh at the rubber glove though lol

all u need is a jam jar, a bit of hose and a bit of brake fluid in the jam jar!

see ya soon

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Sorted out the tow for Tom ;)
IMG_1900.jpg

I'm thinking of removing the fogs and putting in brake ducts, does anyone think they are worth it?

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
So I got 30mm lowering springs, they seem lower than 30mm to me though.
I have 25mm spacers on the rear and 20mm are in the post for the front!

e66b5880.jpg

b7939ea7.jpg

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Had my brakes bled properly today... Sideways Danny, I apologise, you were right, they are sooooooooooo much better now!

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
I've ordered a cup spoiler and some of my paint.

Going to paint it myself and do the door handles as well :)

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Here we go, the first non-sport coloured cup spoiler!

Needs a good clean now.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320940285.934371.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320940285.934371.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 85
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320940312.631991.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320940312.631991.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 69
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320940339.293314.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320940339.293314.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 75
  Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
you painted that yourself? nice work! good finish and colour match

Next joke... this is spray shacks doings, also thanks to Wests Renault for the light, since the original was broken...

The paint isn't exactly the same, it slightly darker but that's because its freshly painted where as my body is 6 years old.

My cup spoiler doesn't actually sit flush, is it supposed to sit like that?

Next joke... this is spray shacks doings, also thanks to Wests Renault for the light, since the original was broken...

The paint isn't exactly the same, it slightly darker but that's because its freshly painted where as my body is 6 years old.

My cup spoiler doesn't actually sit flush, is it supposed to sit like that?
mine sits slightly higher in the middle aswel LIKE

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
mine sits slightly higher in the middle aswel LIKE

Aye that's good :)

What colour is your car? It looks arctic and (what colour are 172 cups?) in your photos. Great colour match though!

Mine is Ottoman blue, the 172 are Mondial Blue, which is what the spoiler originally was, and there is a difference when you put the two next to each other.

Ibiza Cupra 180
Hi mate, first time ive seen this thread, i love the colour of yours.. wish i had got a blue one :p Cant wait to see the cams go in :)

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Hi mate, first time ive seen this thread, i love the colour of yours.. wish i had got a blue one :p Cant wait to see the cams go in :)

Yeah I love the colour. I can't wait for the cams to go in either, was tempted to make a guide but it would be 200 pages long!

I'll try and get it on the dyno before and after so we can see the difference.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Mine is Ottoman blue, the 172 are Mondial Blue, which is what the spoiler originally was, and there is a difference when you put the two next to each other.

Bit like mine lol, I bought a capsicum one, my car looks capsicum... Just not when you put it next to a trophy or put a trophy coloured spoiler on lol :( I think mine doesnt quite sit flush either, I'll confirm next week though :)

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
So I'll update ya chums with some plans and really bad photoshops :)

Major
16" Rims
Bigger brake setup
ITB
Cams (In the post)
Coilovers
Remap (recommendations please?)
Race exhaust system with decat

Minor
Orange Wing mirrors
Colour code door handles, front and back bump strips
Remove Fogs, left fog will be split into two brake ducts, right fog will be air intake
Remove tow sticker and flag
Add black vinyl to the bottom of front bumper
3/4 Plate
Skoda Splitter
Spacers (15mm)

MOT Tax AND Insurance is in February, so as soon as that's done I'll rip it apart and get these done!

For the record I'm aiming for around 170bhp

Here are some bad photoshops for you guys to see my plans in action y0!

car-front.jpg

car-side.jpg

Opinions?

Last edited:

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
i less than three supert's! i was gonna get some but i was always skint when they came up :(

does your spoiler fit flust all the way over? mines raised slightly on the right even though its screwed in and all of the wires/pipes are tucked under the recess and the glass