ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My K100'd Cosmic CTR

How would say this compare to say mine?

IMO Wilky's would have a considerable advantage.

Mate of mine had his EP3 CTR RR'd at TDI North and made 211bhp. It's pretty much identical performance wise with mine up until 130 then his starts pulling away.
The above obviously took place on a private road :p

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Thought as much. They have tempted me for some time, it would have to be one with a few choice mods though as above.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Just different to what people are used to I guess. They seem to be a good compromise. I love mine most of the time, long journeys can be a pain though, although can use the g/fs car. They seem to be coming down a bit in price aswell

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Lovely Type R, but Im unsure on the Leather, which is strange as I love Leather seats!

Some very tasty mods, Love the idea of the K100! One dsay maybe!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
The ctr always takes well to mods,from what ive read in standard form they are quite restricted...

F82 M4
The photos I've put up are a bit s**t from my iPhone really. When the weather clears I'm going to spend a good few hours cleaning it up and then I'll take it up in the hills and get some proper photos with a camera. We've got a nice little tunnel near ours which is only 1 cars width wide which I'll get a video of as well :cool:

Swift Sport
I'd love to mod mine, but as it's pretty much standard the list of mods I want looks pretty expensive!

F82 M4
Found some old pictures that the previous owner took. I'm struggling to get some at the moment due to the weather and when I finish work it's dark! May as well share these anyway -

SDC12423.gif

SDC12419.gif

SDC12426.gif

SDC12427.gif

SDC12428.gif

SDC12429.gif

F82 M4
Looks like them photos are on the standard brake discs as well. It's got much bigger Bremtech grooved ones now :cool:

No kpowell mate. I bought it how it is. The only thing I've done to it is added Honda Jazz washer jets (awesome!) and tweeters inside.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Funnily enough, I hate the wheels normally. They are so bloody common on the CTR forum, and I Cannot fathom why as to me they look like cheap, generic Ripspeed 6 Spokes.

However, on this one, with the red lip, they look the absolute nuts!

F82 M4
I think they're common mostly due to being an 8" rim, much wider than standard. Mine are wrapped with 235/40's as well so he had the arches rolled.

F82 M4
Had my drop links replaces today so went for a decent spin up some country roads to test them out. Decided to go to the single car tunnel we have local and film a quick blip through it. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: