ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my inferno after a good clean

Faded trophy
lost interested in the clio lately but after putting my new plate on after it was bought for me and a damn good clean and a wash the love is back! so me and a mate went and took some shots so thought i'd post some pics as it has been two long on here
ldd2.jpg

ldd2.jpg
ldd.jpg

Faded trophy
um cleaned with pressure washer to get the millions of flies of it lol then autoglym super resin polish i'm not much of a detailer but love it when its clean lol colour comes up soo nice lol

BG182FF
wow some lovely shots there, makes the colour look so much darker than it really is!! looks fantastic! if only mine was as good condition as that. Plus love the touch of the mirrors

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I was thinking of some black mirrors for mine! Any more pics?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Most overused wheels in history but looks amazing never the less, loving the wing mirrors.

Faded trophy
i thought it was a trophy :eek:

not reading thread title = epic fail lol

its a faded trophy ;) lol

thanks for all the comments yeh turinis are pritty overused but i cant stand the standard 182 wheels and these came at a price i couldnt say no lol but im in the market for some 2118s :)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Have you shopped the photos as I'd say it looks red and not orange. Photos look overexposed so thought you may have tweeked them. Looks nice irrespective.

Faded trophy
Have you shopped the photos as I'd say it looks red and not orange. Photos look overexposed so thought you may have tweeked them. Looks nice irrespective.

not really sure as my mate took them lol but think he had a play as the lighting wasnt that great when we took them lol