ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Inferno 182 meets the Sierra XR4x4.....

182 Cup & DCi 172
Some pictures of the XR4x4 & the Clio 182 together:

1_zps44786d5f.jpg

3_zps468c68bf.jpg

4_zpsf89f8e8d.jpg

2_zps49ad2638.jpg

Rob

182 Cup & DCi 172
Cheers for the comments - like having a choice of car so struggle just having 1 haha

Did put the XR up for sale but couldn't go through with actually selling it in the end haha

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
old skool cool remember having a doo with an XR4x4 over cat and fiddle in the winter when I passed my test years ago, in my parents G plate cav 2.0 gli. it handed me my arse, looool!

182 Cup & DCi 172
Yeah this was the 2.9 V6 in the 12v variation. Lovely motor but unfortunately it has been sold - regretted selling it but no storage and trying to sort a house meant it had to be done. It wasn't that quick but it was a fantastic drive and put a smile on my face more than any other car I have had.

It has gone to a collector and as soon as I have space he will be getting pestered to sell it back to me haha

Rob