ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My iceberg silver 172

Iceberg 172
Hi all, I never really did a welcome post so I thought I'd show my latest achievement with the false floor I made with the help of my brother. Really chuffed with the way it came out. Will be a lot better for travelling to centre parcs with the girlfriend. The wood was £20 from wickes, some spray adhesive and the carpet from my brother. All in all wasn't a bad project for the weekend. I bought my clio 4-5 Years ago and I still love it. Sits 40mm low on anthracite turinis. I did have a yozza cat back but I sold that as it was rather noisy. After having a standard exhaust for a while I'm now on the browse for a ktec stealth maybe. Id like to be more involved with clio sporters. Sounds wierd but id like to make more of an effort to meet and chat with fellow enthusiasts. Hope you enjoy my read

Cheers

Sam

Attachments

• DSC_0053.JPG
    DSC_0053.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
  • DSC_0049.JPG
    DSC_0049.JPG
    974.3 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC_0046.JPG
    DSC_0046.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 99