ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Iceberg ph1.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
See you take the piss... then this s**t happens:

ta5e2u6a.jpg

Karma b**ch lol

340i
I had my dash top with airbag flocked... But then I did remove the airbag after, it won't do any harm IMO.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I will try and remember that wheel for you, that should cheer you up :)

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Well that's one dirty b**ch of a car but at least it runs again... my job is done (nearly). Hopefully it should hold its oil now to

How much are 3 straight ones, one bent one and one with a bit missing from the rim worth? With 6 centre caps...

Now I need to decide whether I want Pro Race 1.2s or another set of F1s from sbridgey

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Cheap car turning into not so cheap? Shame so many ph1 are cheap due to belts etc needing done or been ran on a shoestring. Glad your turning this one around

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Very annoying. Lots of honest and helpful people on here but you will always get the dishonest, dealt with some myself

Inferno 225 cup
The first one I went to look at was a shed, roof crumpled, boot had been hit, wings all dented, bonnet didn't align properly.

Dave yours will be back to looking good soon, now the mechanical side is sorted, don't go heavy buying loads of things though until you know its fit and well.

I've had mine all checked over and it's actually in really good condition, already had the power flex bushes fitted which was a bonus.

Give me and Paul a ring Dave and well get your motor looking nice for you.

Yellow fogs fitted

IMAG0100_zps49c01c0e.jpg

Sbridgey kindly lent me another F1 to replace the one I bent last week, rocking the 3 silver, one black wheel look

IMAG0101_zpsba221b4d.jpg

Got these today after a relay from Narf to Jacob to Gray to Mick to me :)

IMAG0102_zps1ec5eef9.jpg

Shame Narf didn't say the bulb holders had been bodged, another purchase from CS recently that hasn't been great.

Also fitted today was the powerflex dogbone mount I bought from Russ (no pics as I just did it) and I also fitted my new bosch aero wipers to work with the mist washer jets Mick fitted last week.