ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Iceberg 172

ph2 172
Hi guys,
I'v been browsing the forums for a while now and thought it was about time I posted a few pics up of my car.

I used to have a 1.4 dynamique until I managed to crash it into a lorry going 70mph, so that was writ off straight away.....and so was I nearly.

Anyway im loving my 172 and its nice to see a big community of clio owners that you have on here.

Cheers
Oli

My old Dynamique
1eadf073.gif

PICT0040.gif

My 172
172engine.gif

my1722.gif

my172.gif

Leon Cupra R 225
looking good. as above get clear side repeaters, also silvervision bulbs for indicators and a new sport badge, small things make a massive difference

ph2 172
Looks good, i'd get some clear side repeaters and a new sport badge asap for it.

Yeh I got the badge from a dealers, I'm gonna get all the little styling bits sorted but its just I am a little skint atm after christmas so i'm thinking maybe do it in the spring.

Cheers

I too wanted clear repeaters, seem to be between £16 and £25 on the net......
Went down my local scrappy....... £3 genuine Renault off a 55plate Clio 'rush'.
Thats an affordable mod!

ph2 172
nice mate, any other plans? splitters?/ engine wise?

Just gonna do a few little subtle mods like, cup splitter and get it dropped, also sort the fried egg lights out lol.

And no im not going down the turini's route as personally I think the standard 172 wheels look the best.

Oli

Clio
very nice example, like tommyboy says, clear side repeaters, silvervision bulbs and tha sport badge will make a huge difference dude ;)!!