ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My iceberg 172 for sale..

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
advice; for a sale or any interest reduce the price by 1k AT LEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeAST

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Yeah what he said.

I don't mean to sound rude but from a dealer and on a forecourt £2999 is about top money for a 9 year old french hatchback.

If you need it done by feb 7th then the car needs to be priced at £2200 ono.

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  197 FF Glacier White
Lovely looking car, but over priced for certain, I paid less than that for a mint 39k Cup. You may get lucky, but times are hard, you won't sell it at that price and most people will just move onto the next one without even calling you.

It is nice though! Good luck.

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
As said it is very expensive that. Check out the market first and see what your competition is. If you need it gone fast, price below the going rate.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
They really that cheap now?! i guess i will have a look around and lower the price, i was thinking £3000 is the going rate for a 172.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They really that cheap now?! i guess i will have a look around and lower the price, i was thinking £3000 is the going rate for a 172.

they were a year ago, hence why i am going to keep mine as the run around car until it breaks.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
theres a few on pistonheads that are still around the £4k mark. Would £2,800 be an okay price?

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Well iv lowered it on here to £2,900! still not as low as what a few of you think it should be but im always willing to listen to offers.