ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My hardest photographic subject in over twenty years.

Wow, that's quite moving. You've done a really good job with that set.

RIP Pen.

Also, I've not seen funeral photography before. Is this common?

LY 182 FF CUPPED
I've done quite a few, both military & civilian - producing a remembrance book at the end, with words and hymns.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
As above, very moving. Proper lump in the throat.

Most stuff goes over my head if I don't know people however military things always seem to move me...

10/10 Steve. Brilliant job done there.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Wow. That must have been really hard for you to do but you managed to do it brilliantly.
Brilliant pictures which look like they capture the day very well. The write up accompanied it very good too.

Should be very proud of yourself for what you achieved on what I can only imagine was a bloody difficult day.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Shame I'm relying on crappy old Blogger to show it off - but I'm old and a complete techy mong!

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Very moving and carried out respectfully and with dignity. My hat goes off to you and my condolences to yourself, Pen's family and his friends. Thank you for sharing.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Sorry for your loss mate. I lost one of my best friends a few years ago when I was 21, properly hard to come to terms with. But you'll get there, remember the good times and why you were so close as mates.
It's nice you've been able to do something special for your all your memories, I know everyone will be proud of you.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Ukaskew

No mate, I borrowed a D4 and a 1 Ds for the day.
Got rid of the x100 ready for a x100s when I can bother my ass to get one.

Thanks for all the kind words guys, just doing my job.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lump in the throat moment reading that. Sorry for your loss Steve.

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
That must have been so hard to deal with :( At least you can hold your head high that you had the honour of capturing his memory, I’m sure he would have appreciated it.