ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My H&Rs

I currently have my 172 cup lowered on H&R coilovers but the rear still sits quite high!!(even tho its on the lowest setting)

Any ideas how to drop the rear say a inch more?

H&R's dont go that low at the back... though my ones just hide the top of the tyre at he back which looks about right

Pictures087.jpg

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Can i see how they are fitted at the rear?
How long have they been on?

That looks wrong.

Unfortunately i dont have any pics!
They have been on for about 6months!
(a friend fitted them)didnt really trust him,so i got them checked over by k-tec and they said there fine and thats the lowest setting!

Any ideas how to drop?

RS Clio 200
yep they dont go low at the back.
but personally i think they look better for it.

mine are like Justin's....it helps if you run 205 tyres too, reduces the gap enough to make a difference

cheers mate... i'll paypal you that fiver later ;)

nah mine is slightly higher at the back on one side than the other.. needs to be lowered a bit i think.. and at the front..

M2 Competition
cup 66... if its on the lowest setting, the back looks fine ride height wise. Id just raise the front a little to match it. ride will be a little better too then.

R27 - 77/500
when i put my H&Rs on to start with i had the locking nuts (50mm beasts) wrong, had both underneath the trailing arm and screwed through the spring plate, this meant the car was low, tyres were well tucked up. changed it to proper setting and it raised it abit.

now if ur desperate for lowness you could try that as i cant c it being dangerous u just wont be able to adjust the height. i do have a pic of what i mean will post it

R27 - 77/500
here is what i mean,

17022007004.gif

next is correct setup

17022007007.gif

lol i aint recommending it either but its an option, i guess coz ur on 15s its always gonna look like there is more clearance

Thanks for the informaton,can you not get the plate that the spring sits on modified?sure i heard on this forum there is a place that does it?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
your problem is due to your car being on 15's mate. That pic at the top is rinding on 16's..... hense looks lower on the rear, but only due to wheel size ;) I really think the front should be raised a tad, looks too low......#
mine on H&R's, but not as low on the front....

how it was in the summer
DSC00455.jpg

as it is now ish ;)
cup1206024.jpg