ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Gw 200 cup

Clio 200 cup
Well been on here a Lil while now but havnt got round to posting any pics of her so thought it was about to! Bought the car brand new only thing I added when ordering was the recaros but this is how it stands now! Few pics with my mates Evo and one or two with the misses car. Thanks for looking.

7b2442da.jpg

be45464d.jpg

ac230c7b.jpg

37afdbee.jpg

a9420c71.jpg

88c2f4af.jpg

41841c8c.jpg

66591f59.jpg

729f1b8a.jpg

17732486.jpg

3fbdc0df.jpg

9c1175cc.jpg

34b7ee46.jpg

2ca76e76.jpg

f6623f95.jpg

a506c9d8.jpg

bd5d4bc5.jpg

d2e5d338.jpg

Hope pics come up on here right :s cheers for looking

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Stock suspension? Looks a great height.

Also, have you considered wrapping the part between the bumper and bonnet black, can't picture in my head whether it'd tie it in nicely or look s**t.

Clio 200 cup
Stock suspension? Looks a great height.

Also, have you considered wrapping the part between the bumper and bonnet black, can't picture in my head whether it'd tie it in nicely or look s**t.

No kw v1s. No I don't think it would look right.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Shame about the bonnet but that's stunning mate.

That spoiler really should be on every 200 it's spot on. You'd be mad to fit a cup one over that!

Clio 200 cup
I no I think the cup spoiler is a bit to much. Well for £150 I couldn't say no to the bonnet and I wanted to try something different :)

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Am with gally!

Tis stunning but like u say if bonnet was a bargain worth a change and something different!
what spacers u got on it?? Can it keep with the vxr on the straights?

Clio 200 cup
Am with gally!

Tis stunning but like u say if bonnet was a bargain worth a change and something different!

No spacers wheels are 8" wide instead of standard 7.5". Wot corsa or Astra? I've raced a corsa with a Remus exhaust and wot eva else he had done to it and was bout the same till we got to bout 110mph and I started pulling. And a mate has a standard Astra vxr and we are the same up until bout 5th and he pulls away.

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
WOW! That is stunning! I'm normally not a fan of black wheels but the white and black look you have going on pulls them off really well! Nice work :D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The reason the bonnet never works on the 197/200 is because of how small it is. The bonnet on the mk2 comes down to meet the bumper.

No stone chips right enough!

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Am with gally!

If your on about the corsa in the pic i think its a 1.2 limated edition, my mate has one.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
oh right my bad, yh my mate has the 1.2 with the limited edition bits

Ha mu bad too didnt really take much notice of it just presumed it was an arctic vxr seen as it was pic'd with an evo too..

Clio has an epic stance

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Spoiler is great
The black bonnet works too
Wheels look great
Are the side strips gloss black or plastic?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I would get them sprayed gloss black to match. Would look good

GTD, Lupo
Love it, reminds me of my old 200 (the one on the ktec website for the spoiler). Love the drop and wheels!