ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My flame red 172 with bits now on.

182, Golf
Finally got around to fitting all of the parts id collected over the past couple of months and I think its just about finished.

Theres a few things left I want to do, like painting the calipers black, painting the 2.0 badges and air feed on the front grey but I'll do them when i have time.

List of items done are as follows:

16" Turini Alloys
Eibach Sportlines
K-tec Carbon Spliter
Silvervisions all round
BMC CDA with air feed through fog light
Decat
SS Custom Exhaust with rolled 3" end.
K-tec Front Sturt Brace (Does nothing but looks good)
K-tec Rear Strut Brace (Again does nothing but looks good)
K-tec Carbon Fibre Engine Cover

Car really needs a remap to get the most of the few mods Ive done.

I cleaned it the other day so its a bit dusty.
Pics

Attachments

• 172-Back.jpg
    172-Back.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 213
  • 172-Front1.jpg
    172-Front1.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 313
  • 172-Front2.jpg
    172-Front2.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 225
  • 172-Front3.jpg
    172-Front3.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 210
  182, Golf
I might put it in the lower grille at some point but i think it will look better when i paint it the same colour as the wheels.

agree about loosing the intake, simple stunning car though, lovely jubbly

maybe a red intake in the fog light??

jamie

GOLF GT TDI
i dont understand why people remove one fog light for things like this if i was goign to do it id put a air feed on the other side as well, or even put a false on in personally

ph2 172
One of the best colours for an rs clio imo, along with Iceberg silver and that blue they did for the 172's sorry cant remember the exact name.

Lovely looking car mate and personally I think the intake looks good'

Chocolate Bar™
are you the person who i bought that paint for and then said you broke your cover? hence the carbon cover. if so i still need to thank you for letting me waste £25 on paint.... thanks.

if not i apologise lol

130i Road, 172 Track
looks tops mate

yeh, get the Renault centre caps

Also, chuck up some pics of the strut braces

Oh, and that exhaust looks hot! :evil:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
are you the person who i bought that paint for and then said you broke your cover? hence the carbon cover. if so i still need to thank you for letting me waste £25 on paint.... thanks.

if not i apologise lol

lol :(

looks mint buddy wishing i picked up my 52 plate red mk2 172 when i was going for one but it got sold within 2 hours of putting on auto trader....any engine bay shots mate

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Looks uber nice, put the feed in the grill though IMO.

No don't do that because come the time you want to remove it, you've got this gaping great hole in the grill!!!

Just take it off all together...Route the feed down to the grill and sit it behind it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
That used to be one of our cars, thought i recognised the plate!

Really nice looking car though, tasty mods.......

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
bloody nice that is with the airfeed id stick it behind the grill so you cant see it i just think the feeds are abit maxpower and stuck on other than that very very nice.

182, Golf
bloody nice that is with the airfeed id stick it behind the grill so you cant see it i just think the feeds are abit maxpower and stuck on other than that very very nice.

Yeah maybe your right. consenses seems to agree!