ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first RS 172 Cup

R60 CUP
Hey everyone just joined now as i have a freind who told me i can get loads of info and help of this forum im new to the RS world as always being an owner of scoobys. I have just purchased a 172 cup after running a phase 1 172 for abit and loved every minute of it :). so i wanted the phase 2 and wanted a cup model to run along side owning my impreza to and i must admit i have more fun in my clio than i do in the impreza lol. only issue i have with the clio is that the last idiots shall i say who owned it before me took off the original wheels so im trying to find the orginals if anyone knows where i can get some from? or know any good alternitive's?

Stripped yozza'd cup
Original wheels for the cup are very hard to come by mate. They sell quickly and for good money too. Have a look through the 'Clio projects' threads for ideas on other wheels. Plenty of lovely examples in there.

Welcome to the forums though. Where abouts you from?