ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my first proper mega clean!

DUB mk2 golf gti!
cleaned the car properly for the 1st time 2day wash,polish,wax whole. not rele washed a car to this degree b4! few pics!

clicky!

IMG_0800.JPG

IMG_0802.JPG

IMG_0803.JPG

IMG_0804.JPG

IMG_0805.JPG

Last edited:
  DUB mk2 golf gti!
i kno its proberly not up 2 ur standards u lot!but i used megs gold class,and then that 3 stage thing they have,paint cleaner,polish,carnauba wax! seeing im virgin to this i thought they worked allrite for the price! :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_0812.JPG
    IMG_0812.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0813.JPG
    IMG_0813.JPG
    155 KB · Views: 71
  DUB mk2 golf gti!
yes mr daz! 40mm its suttle tho!just how i wanted it! CLICK ON THE PICS BY THE WAY THE ARE BIGGER!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
nice mate, love the colour!

im still after the green one!!

DUB mk2 golf gti!
got a point there,but its one of the annoying small screw ones where is a fukin mission if u touch it or move it at all! i mite go for the redline magazine flashing light one next lol!:evil: bitchin!

Golf R soon...
got a point there,but its one of the annoying small screw ones where is a fukin mission if u touch it or move it at all! i mite go for the redline magazine flashing light one next lol!:evil: b**chin!

Got the same one, a little lower though:rolleyes: Its a richbrook's one, with 6 bloomin screws at the back of it! lol!

Got to take it off soon the tax is up at the end of the month, there goes £190 :(

DUB mk2 golf gti!
well i have 5 screws now!one is down under the dash board!lol i sore it when i was sorting my components out!just i forgot to retrieve it!:dapprove: