ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My First Car (1.2 dynamique)

Renault Clio 1.2
Alright so here are some snaps of my first car, I'm looking to modify it slightly, I don't want to go OTT but I just want it to look smart, I have 0 knowledge about cars to be honest and I am open for suggestions on how to improve my car :)

a few ideas I have in mind are:

New wheels 16/17's not sure yet, multispoke white alloys?
I'm thinking about lowering it 40mm ?
sound system is almost sorted, ive got a Fli 1000W sub in there and a kenwood head unit, but im looking for some door speakers?

here's a quick snap of the car as stock :) thanks and please leave some suggestions!!!! :D

IMG_0344.jpg

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Okay...

Colour code the bump strips on the bumper
Lowering is alright but it'll push your insurance up. If you can afford the hike, go for it ;)
Clear side indicators and Silvervision indicator bulbs (get rid of that orange reflection!)
Quite a few people paint their Renault diamond badges and their 'bullets' on the doors - where it says 16V.
Aero wipers
Fabia VRS splitter
Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s are quite popular but expensive.

I think painting bits either white or black are your best option in terms of matching, should look good :)

First of all, get all those streaks off the windscreen! :eek:

That's about it I think :L

Renault Clio 1.2
Thanks for the suggestions, will take everything into consideration !! Will get started this weekend!!

and I did get rid of the streaks, i was mid way through cleaning haha!! :)

Clio 1.2 16V
RS grille, best mod iv done to mine just makes a massive difference. Poss' lowering if it doesn't cost a lot extra. Id leave the wheels tbh. Just get some decent tyres on them and have fun :)

172 Hillclimb/Sprint
love the colour, RS grille, Clear indicators, colour code, Lower it if you can afford insurance. and keep it at that. it's a first car, enjoy the freedom :)

Clio
Silver visions
195/50 tyres on the standard rims I've got rain sports
sony headuint and sub with parrot bluetooth
new bushes track rod ends
And keep on top of the servicing

All I've ever done with mine since new 8 years ago

Fantastic car never let me down

Needs a new clutch fresh oil,tax,mot,insurance and battery at the mo but my main foucus is my bike