ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Family!!!!!

172 & Golf GTI on order!

Quote: Originally posted by Dansta on 21 May 2005
dude, may i ask, what are you and your missuss names to get plates like that?

My nickname is Maffy, and my g/f name is Gemma but everyone calls her Gemmy!

172 & Golf GTI on order!

Quote: Originally posted by Zorba_the_greek on 21 May 2005
is it an S3???

Unfortunately Not Mate, Just a 1.6 sport, Painfully slow compared to the Clio infact painfully slow compared to just about anything but superb built quality and debadged so nobody really knows if its fast or not! ;)

/Maffy

Remapped derv Golf

My mate has the same Audi but its a 1.9TDi 130 with the RS4 style wheels. Same colour though. Is yours the facelift model with the new dash?

My dad also has an A3 1.8T with the tiptronic box.

Funny that the 1.6 and the Diesel dont have front fogs but the 1.8T does.

172 & Golf GTI on order!

Quote: Originally posted by Adamf on 22 May 2005
My mate has the same Audi but its a 1.9TDi 130 with the RS4 style wheels. Same colour though. Is yours the facelift model with the new dash?

My dad also has an A3 1.8T with the tiptronic box.

Funny that the 1.6 and the Diesel dont have front fogs but the 1.8T does.

Its a 2003 last of the old shape, I know what you mean about the fogs, it looks a bit gay from the front without them but never mind! I always think the same about the mk 4 golf (none of these had them) and imo they really beef up the front end.

Maffy