ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My e60 5 Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Ph1 ITB'd 172
You are 25 FFS and you do something like this (that is if your age in your profile isn't a lie)

I'd expect something like from a child, no-one said anything to bad until it was found out you were a liar.

It will be interesting to see if you will actually admit that you were trying to make people think you have a better car than you do. I'd actually be reasonably impressed.

BMW 535d
I would love to wad in here

TL,DR btw

I own a 535d with the 19inch alloys plus all the extras. I have the proper 5series barring the M5. SO my opinion here counts.

Your car is shocking. You are sad for telling people it is the 535i (which im pretty sure doesnt exist)

Are they 17s? Im 99% sure my 535d wouldnt accept 17s over the monster calipers anyway

P.s I love Daniel

Iceberg 172 Cup
Is that because i'm right? Or is it because I foiled your little plan to try and fool us into believing you have a 535i M Sport?

You choose.

lol, i really cant be bothered to reply anymore, theres bigger things in life to worry about that some guy on the end of a url telling me my m sport badge is wrong and wheels are tiny... ADMIN, please DELETE my ACCOUNT, paid member i know but i can take a £12.00 hit (shame i've only just paid it).

Rob, thanks for the comments. Maybe you can understand the brilliance of a BMW? Driving an e85/86 yourself.

I dont drive a clio anymore so i cant see how i can contribute to this forum anymore. Thanks.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I would love to wad in here

TL,DR btw

I own a 535d with the 19inch alloys plus all the extras. I have the proper 5series barring the M5. SO my opinion here counts.

Your car is shocking. You are sad for telling people it is the 535i (which im pretty sure doesnt exist)

Are they 17s? Im 99% sure my 535d wouldnt accept 17s over the monster calipers anyway

P.s I love Daniel

After 2009 i think it was for sale in north america.Its the turbo unit from the 335i

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
lol, i really cant be bothered to reply anymore, theres bigger things in life to worry about that some guy on the end of a url telling me my m sport badge is wrong and wheels are tiny... ADMIN, please DELETE my ACCOUNT, paid member i know but i can take a £12.00 hit (shame i've only just paid it).

Rob, thanks for the comments. Maybe you can understand the brilliance of a BMW? Driving an e85/86 yourself.

I dont drive a clio anymore so i cant see how i can contribute to this forum anymore. Thanks.

Most of us have moved on and grown up tbh.Some of us have gone backwards it seams.

Do you know ollie.???

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
I could be Called Desert Eagle and have a penknife for a penis and i'd still be less of a weapon than you.

I genuinely laughed out loud when I read the above.

I have no idea what's going on in here and can't be assed to read the whole thread, but it must be good, Synopsis anyone?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

So my opinion isn't valid because I don't drive a BMW?? FLOL!!

My opinion on you is still valid. You're a liar and a fraud.

Laters loser.

Now, i've got to go. I'm putting some AMG badges on my Mercedes Sprinter....

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I might go and put more badges on my type R just so everyone knows its special.

Honest...lol

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I actually really like 5 series but have a bit of an issue with being classed as a BMW driver (no offence) but everyone know's they're shafts & commonly seen on the M25 in the middle lane with a bluetooth piece in. The stalk on the left is the indicators by the way.

Everyone has their own taste so I'm not going to slate yours, but I've got to give great appreciation to the sheer amount of banter in this thread.

Thank you for making my otherwise sh*te wednesday evening much more enjoyable.

Iceberg 172 Cup
I actually really like 5 series but have a bit of an issue with being classed as a BMW driver (no offence) but everyone know's they're shafts & commonly seen on the M25 in the middle lane with a bluetooth piece in. The stalk on the left is the indicators by the way.

Everyone has their own taste so I'm not going to slate yours, but I've got to give great appreciation to the sheer amount of banter in this thread.

Thank you for making my otherwise sh*te wednesday evening much more enjoyable.

someone that understands one of the fundamental things in life. thankyou, you have made my night also. :approve:

172/1.2/E30
Dear OP, you're a moron tbh. Xenon lights only on post LCI cars? 3-series wheels on a much heavier car? M-sport replica as no M-sport interior? 520i is basically the same as a 535i?
Well...

Swift Sport
Before admin delete your account for you, can I just thank you for this thread. You do make me chuckle!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
2 words, KEYBOARD WARRIOR.

Really? No. If you lied to my face like you have lied to me on the forum then i'd respond in exactly the same way as I have done on here. I'm not a liar see. You are though, remember?

someone that understands one of the fundamental things in life. thankyou, you have made my night also. :approve:

Fundamentals? Like lies?

BMW 535d
Yea was going to say about the LCI xenons. My 06 has the adaptive xenons on it?

Why are you trying to make your boring SE into an M sport but you cant afford the decent alloys.

The other thing from what I know about E90s isthat those alloys are off the SE from those aswell not the M sport.

Shocking attitude too thinking that these people arejealous of your 520i on a 53 plate?

Surely everyone knows that the depreciation of anything less than a 525 renders you car at around 6-7000 market value now? Last I checked there are plenty of clios going for that money. O btw I will post a link to this thread of the bimmer forums later. Lol

260% JCW
:coffee: Great thread....

Why would anyone be jealous of a peasant spec 5 series. I'd rather catch the bus....

172/1.2/E30

Why are you trying to make your boring SE into an M sport but you cant afford the decent alloys.

The other thing from what I know about E90s isthat those alloys are off the SE from those aswell not the M sport.

Shocking attitude too thinking that these people arejealous of your 520i on a 53 plate?

Surely everyone knows that the depreciation of anything less than a 525 renders you car at around 6-7000 market value now? Last I checked there are plenty of clios going for that money. O btw I will post a link to this thread of the bimmer forums later. Lol

Wheels are the old pre LCI E9x M-sport wheels.

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v

£6-7000?!! You're joking right?! I've seen 530d sports go for less than 7k!! 520i se with some strange mods won't make that... Although a one off 535i M-P might... Hmmmm

Swift Sport
Surely playing the jealousy card doesn't work on here, as half of us don't even own Clios. In fact, there's plenty of people on here with Bmws... Better than yours.

Iceberg 172 Cup
Surely playing the jealousy card doesn't work on here, as half of us don't even own Clios. In fact, there's plenty of people on here with Bmws... Better than yours.

so what is their problem then or are they just complete t***s in real life too?

if they act like they do on here in real life they wont get far.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
That's a nice car (if you're not into driving IMO).

Doesn't look right, that's all been said already.

Sadly, you've let the 'OMG look I've got a E60 (or whatever the f**k it is) BMW so you should all envy me' ego inflation go too far and been caught out. Thanks for the LOLs.

Enjoy wafting about!

Iceberg 172 Cup
lol as said your all c*nts! sorry guys on here that i do talk to and see often! i dont mean you!

just sit back for 1 second and see how all of you gang on on 1 person. it's boring. was this way 5 years ago and still is now. cliosport.net. damn.

turini or go home.net!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
lol as said your all c*nts! sorry guys on here that i do talk to and see often! i dont mean you!

just sit back for 1 second and see how all of you gang on on 1 person. it's boring. was this way 5 years ago and still is now. cliosport.net. damn.

turini or go home.net!!!!!!!!!!!!

But do you not think they way you went about posting it kinda backfired?

What replies did you expect? coming on a Hot Hatch forum with a 520SE BMW with replica bits, then lying about the engine? What reaction did you honestly expect?

Take the M Badge off, 19" Spiders, get the diffuser painted properly and done, will be a nice car, and from what you have said, its perfectly fine mechanically and in good condition.

To the average person, you could park next to my Type R and get alot more respect/people thinking you are awesome, if thats worth been bored to tears for.

But dont come on here expecting people who are into their Hot Hatch Tin Cans to be knocking one out over it?

Come back when you've grown up a little and stopped throwing insults about, and learned the correct use of spelling and grammar.

Yeah, I also hate it when people spell my name incorrectly when it's written in green about 2cm above where they're typing.

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
Didnt realise you could pick one of these up for so cheap, Then read through the thread and lols at the jealousy...

Would be pretty hard for most people to save up £5 - 8k for a "luxuary top spec" bmw ;)

A silver one
FLOL this thread has made my evening, the whole of CS is wrong and he's in the right in his mind.....

Status
Not open for further replies.