ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Del Sol at night

A silver Honda
I was bored so i took a couple of random pics near the local park. Touched them up a little in paint shop...

It was funny watching oncoming cars hitting the brakes thinking i was a cop with a speed radar gun haha

9d1f6f43.jpg

bbdcfa5d.jpg

605e0833.jpg

d9220b16.jpg

b0634d06.jpg

S2000
Looks like a really clean example in those photos. Not a fan of them personally, but a mate of mine has just broken his one for parts as it was rusting pretty badly so if you are after any parts let me know and I can ask him.

A silver Honda
^^i wish dude. or even better a hybrid B20. Mmm torque...

It's a standard B16A (168 bhp)

PS autoshine - IMO they are excellent to drive. The driving position is nice and low, gear changes are very relaxed and they handle quite well as standard. (On coilovers they're like go karts lol) Definately more of a poser's car than a racer though the manual roof ones are better if you want to tune it for speed.

Now is quite a good time to buy them, I've seen JDM SiRs (B16a DOHC) imports with fairly low mileage for around £3000 or less

donsrno1 - i'll keep that in mind dude, cheers

thanks all for the comments :)

1.8 Civic EX
nice, loving the frst one.

Is it yours where you done the slow shutter pic side on and it looks like you ran past the car shining a torch down on to it?

A silver Honda
^^cheers, you mean this pic?

Remedi.jpg

That was at the JAE show last year.

It wasn't taken by me. Yes the guy did use a maglite or something similar to get that effect:cool:

Last edited: