ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My dci... (lots of pic's inside!)

1.5dci
Posting on cliodci.net so thought i'd share my days work here too:

Washed the car this afternoon , and it was looking smart enough for some pictures, so went and took some at the random gatehouse place:

Cleaning info: Washed, clayed, washed again, AG SRP, Nano-tech Wax, AG Bumper care, and some lens cleaner for the windows

DSCF9446-1.jpg

DSCF9445.jpg

DSCF9444.jpg

DSCF9447.jpg

DSCF9443.jpg

DSCF9448.jpg

DSCF9449.jpg

an artistic shot through the sunroof!

DSCF9453.jpg

Also they seem to disguise the bad bits... so to be fair, here they are;
stone chips on the bonnet (trying to be disguised with touch-up stick and cutting compound, not sure i'll be able to get them better.
DSCF9439.jpg

DSCF9438.jpg

Also there is some awful paint work on the rear bumper, forgot to take pics, the last owner touched it up but it seems the wrong colour

A few probs to sort with interior too as now have chocolate on the drivers seat, and water marks on the passengers seat; I dumped my water bottle after work, but lid wasn't closed apparently. got home inside noticed the lid wasn't shut and said to my self good job there wasn't water in it... went to the car later and found there had been, now have tide marks where it has dried!

My plans involve, A sports top grill,and possibly covering the black bumper inserts & side strips in a dark vinyl (poss carbon effect) so they'll actually be black/dark instead of grey alot of the time

What do people think about this?

Also if i find money get the bumpers resprayed and get the alloys redone.

1.5dci
thanks guys, glad i'm getting some positives, it's making the sunburn more worth while! Silly english weather I'd forgotten what it does to my skin!

also not sure, but hoping she'll sit better when i replace the leaking shock, as think the front down a bit and it's making the rear higher.
Still can't believe the guy in work who thinks it's already lowered :-s

1.5dci
Can you clean mine next please ?? Next time you are in Bath Lol

hehe wont be back properly until the next uni term!

Got my brothers Astra next in line, the poor 19year old has a lot of learn... he asked me to help him, never used shampoo before, just plain water from the pressure washer :-s it's not even a gental one, a full industrial 3 phase. lols