ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My DCi 100

Hi
Very nice car.
Can I ask what spec coil overs you got and are the front springs specific for a dci?
Just wondering if the engine is heavier than a petrol or not?
Also are you using spacers for your wheels and what size tyres are you running?
Sorry about all the questions, I'm just about to purchase a dci100 and am using yours as inspiration!!
Thanks

DCi 100
Haven't bothered to update this is ages sorry, afew things have changed.

I've just planked the 1.2 coilovers on it as their the same bolt spacing for now. What I use it for on the road etc they're ok. There FK highsports on the front with AST solid top mounts, but I'd probably use the standard topmounts if I could. Unfortunately I'm missing the top cap for the spring in over to use the standard mounts. The AST's have their own seat to the spring.

The engine is definately heavier than the non sport petrols, but the car is still 30/40kg's below a typical 172/182 as far as I know. Doesn't feel too nose heavy as I popped down to Freds (BTM Performance) and he did a cracking job at corner weighing it up to sort it out for me.

I've got 15mm spacers on the front, I've got these on at the moment, going to try something different soon. http://camskill.co.uk/m53b818s99p0/...10_V12_EVO_-_R15_inch_-_195_50_15_195_50_R_15

Ask as many questions as you like, apologies for the 2 week late reply!

Might update this if I can be assed sometime