ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My day with Collinite No. 476s

Not got a car
Very good wax, Makes the paint look wet.

Very hard to buff off thou, you sort of rub it in till is gone. Not like buffing off a white mist like some waxs.

PICT0254.gif

PICT0252.gif

PICT0251.gif

PICT0249.gif

PICT0240.gif

PICT0234.gif

PICT0246.gif

PICT0226.gif

PICT0219.gif

PICT0217.gif

PICT0213.gif

PICT0235.gif

Not got a car
Applied it by hand, With Meq foam pads and buffed with lint free cloths

It took a long time, the wax needed to be rubbed into to paint work, and it took alot of cloths to do the whole car.

Got it off Ebay but alot of online places that sell car products sell it.

Says on the tin it last up to 12 months and is detergent proof.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Looks good. Collinite is an excellent durable wax, especialy good for winter months. But with a finish like that it'll do for the summer too...

106 GTi
Car looks superb. Heavy waxes like 476s are not eas easy on or off as others nice and thin is the key. When I use Megs 16 I apply it by machine to get it thinner.

Mito Sportiva 135
Good work, Collinites works excellently on silver cars - and will last for ages. Give it another coat in 2 - 3 weeks just as a top up and will look and last even better.

Really like the silver cars in the summer, look really fresh.

Clio 172 Mk2
looks awesome mate!! i use the insulator wax of there's, is just as good for a liquid wax! you not selling the car anymore?