ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Day At KTEC

clio 182 sport
So today i had a long day at k-tec, had the 438 cams, dephaser, all belts done, water pump, induction kit and pops and bangs remap ( sounds ACE ) results:

Attachments

• copy dyno.jpg
    copy dyno.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 411
  172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Great stuff bud im in there for 438's on the 29th is it noticeable ive got a pop and bang its great fun aint it and so addictive lol

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Good stuff pal im sure ill be pleased aswell lol.....They are based in verwood in dorset matey :)

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Looks like quite a dip in torque between 2-2.5k rpm.

I might have read it somewhere or might be imagining it, but is this a trait of 438's? Glad you're happy though, bet car is transformed..

clio 182 sport
The car is now great the power increase is just so good and the way the car drives and sounds, happy customer.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
nice apart from the stupid banging from the exhaust. sure iv read as well there is a dip in torque on these cams at low revs but the gains after that are very impressive.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I got mine done the other day i made 196 and 174 lbs well chuffed with the results defo noticeable through the mid range

clio 182 sport
I wouldn't mind the pop and bang aslong as it doesn't constantly do it

No mate it certainly dont i can drive just like normal without it poping ect, if im booting it you get a little poping changing gear, and if you want to make it pop and bang proper you just play with the throttle :)

Ph1 T
I was going to have all this done in feb it's around but instead I'm now turbo'ing mine for roughly 2k bargain if you ask me :)

Ph1 T
Bought a nearly finished new conversion on a cup for 2k got 1k of body parts back already so I reckon tbh I'll end up doing it for less than 2

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks like quite a dip in torque between 2-2.5k rpm.

I might have read it somewhere or might be imagining it, but is this a trait of 438's? Glad you're happy though, bet car is transformed..

Check the before graph. Major dip there so it looks to be a big improvement.

I wish i done something like this with my car instead of paying renault 700 just for belts. Would of went the extra 500 for cams+ mapping etc!

clio 182 sport
I was going to have all this done in feb it's around but instead I'm now turbo'ing mine for roughly 2k bargain if you ask me :)

you muct be doing all the work yourself?? did you buy that blue cup?? there was not stand alone ecu was there??

Ph1 T
Yeah ordering my ecu this week just need megane injectors and boost pipes,, yes I'll be doing the work myself other than ecu and mapping mate