ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my dads shocking driving

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
got new wheels a while ago (182 wheels) off here was taking such good care of them, already had some little curbs but i didnt do any.
my dad used the car for like 30 mins come back and has the worlds biggest curb on one of the spoke. like a spiral and its so obvious as its
gone through the paint and is silver against the normal colour.

well pissed off,:mad:
if your dad asks to drive u car tell him where to go!!!!!!

Clio 182
OMG I know exactly how you feel m8, a few years ago I got some new wheels for my 106 gti, they really looked the nuts ... until my dad reversed about 10 mtrs along the kerb across the road TWO days after they had gone on! Gutted! Worse of all he didnt tell me until I quizzed him about it :dapprove:

that was my dad, he would be paying for them end of. just dont bother letting my dad drive my cars anymore, usually ends in an arguement if i'm in there with him haha

Qashcow
no one drives my car. except burp cus then he can fix it or i'll have his lol.

my mum hit the front bumper on my saxo the only time she drove it. although she rang me straight away panicing that id open a can of whoop ass on her lol

LY V6 with Recaros
I don't let my dad drive my car for that exact reason. He takes no care what so ever with things like that, I don't think he even realised he does it tbh. His car is covered in scuffs but he insists it's in good condition!

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
glad its not only my dad who cant drive lol ill just kerb his when i drive it next lol sweet revenge lol

my dad would never pay for it he stingy as a fun size mars bar lol

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
lol tbh im not too bothered cus there getting refurbed in white soon anyway so glad it was b4 instead of after lol

01 Renaultsport Clio 172
Duno whats up with all your parents, mine are both awesome drivers although i think we have all kurbed a wheel in out time!

i'd definitely be putting in a claim for a refrub from ya dad!

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
lol yeh i have curbed before remember the first time i ever did 3 days after gettin alloys on my first car. tractor coming towards me and didnt stop so i had to swerve. felt sick after and didnt want to look lol.