ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Dad's Car

Ang

Pink/Blue 182
how can somebody judge a car without getting into it lol, i cud luk at a metro 2moro an say yeh its a metro its crap, but it cud have an SLR engine in it lol, obviously not guna happen but im trying 2 convey the fact that until they drive it, they cant say owt lol

How can someone judge any car with out getting into it and trying it out. I could look at a Rover Metro tomorrow and i could state that yes it is a Metro and therefore crap. It may though have an SLR engine in its engine bay. This would obviously not be the case but i am trying to put my point across in a dramatic mannor. You can not say anything.

In english for those of us who are educated.

FLOL...thank you

I'm only judging by the 380bhp monster on my drive and knowing what that can do....thats all

Megane Sport F1 230 R26
stop taking the mick lol, seriously, anybody know where 2 buy a sports grille from? and how much are they?

M2 Competition
stop taking the mick lol, seriously, anybody know where 2 buy a sports grille from? and how much are they?

As said above, Renault. £42.

Walk into your local renault dealership, and the flirty and appealing, yet not quite made it to being attractive which is why she works with men in a car dealership receptionist, will ask you what you want. Say, id like the parts department. She will direct you through the correct door, probably next to the door you took in the first place. Say to the man there, who will have grease on his fingers and food down his front, id like a grille for a clio 182. He will look on his computer for what seems like forever. He will tut a few times. He will then ask you for £42. You give him £42 from your wallet, i believe they also accept cards. He hands the grille to you, and you go home, and commence swearing at your car for around an hour, as you continually trap your fingers and lose skin trying to fit the f**king thing.

Job done.

Megane Sport F1 230 R26
haha! cheers mate, are they hard 2 fit are they?

tar 4 that, at least someone could be bothered telling me lol

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
I love German cars, i love the Swede slectricts on this car mucho.

Just keeping inline with the thread

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Nice cars the yellow evos with the black/yellow leather. Shame it don't do 180mph though. I have been lucky enough to own 6 evos in the past 4 years ranging from 360bhp to 480bhp. Only my old VII runnnig 480/490 hit just over 182mph confirmed by gps on a private runway. My M5 would only just hit 180mph and that would fookin toast a standard FQ300 :rasp:

Tell your old man to go and get it remaped. That should make things more intereasting for him :evil:

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I reckon that would do 180 easy, don't know why everyone has a problem grasping that.

Do the Lexus lights come as standard?

Please tell me you are joking
crackup.gif
Or r u one of those members who think there 172 cup can cain every car on the road?
mhihi.gif

clio f7r with bodies
evo very nice car, but its just an evo. cant tell me you dont see them a lot, engine been modified a lot to reach 180mark i say.

Black Gold 182 (Cup Pack)
Lol wish my dad had a car like that
Mine dad has a LPG Vauxhall vectra lol.

So has my dad, it's a special one they used for car shows like farmers weekly and caravaning great britain,

mind you it has been de-restricted, and can now tow a caravan, with a roof box, and a labrador in the back at well over 190mph

like, innit