ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my dad’s rims got jacked !

lol, cool that you got them back :D

Id have thought the alarm on a big luxuary beemer like that would have gone off when jacked

E87 118i

yip, south africa.

just missing 2 bolts.....they were strewn every where, so might still find em.

apparently some people saw a suspicious metallic green 3 series convertibe - old school E30 I think....buggers

so should I paint his calipers red while its on bricks :)

Yaris Hybrid

So how are people getting past lifting the car and bodging off the locking wheel nuts without setting off some fancy german alarm system?

LY 200

f**kabout....Thats ruff stuff!!!

Used to have a south african boss and the stuff he used to tell me that went on over there was amazing......The stories kept flowing for hours when work was supposed to be done!!!Lol

LY 200

Quote: Originally posted by BenR on 04 September 2005

shoot them..........seriously...........you can.
You f**kin can mate...........My old bossman was tellin me about the guns he used to have!!!Lol

Every f**ker has them apparently............Its a crime not to!!!

i use to live in south africa, thats nothing out the ordinary.they dont give a sh*t to be fair.my mum got held at gunpoint just b4 we moved to britain.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

lol, if ur gonna be a wheel thief, their gonna have all the locking keys!!!! So ur beta off getting bolts with a really random fit like my brother has on the Teg.

E87 118i

so hows this - he tells me he got the professionals in (BMW Auto Assist) to come put the wheels on and check everything is ok -

they dont bring the right jack, try and make a "plan" and end up dropping on ground -

apparently some serious crappy body and paint work damage and who knows what else as a result - cars at BMW with an arguement whos resposible - BMW, the local BMW garage who was outsourced to do the job, or the dingbats who arrive without the proper equipment - old man is pissed!