ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my cup on fcs 07 flier!!

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A
Got a flier from fcs this morning just giving a bit of info on everything that will be happening and out the corner of my eye saw my car being used as one of the pictures!! :D

Image016_4.jpg

Image015_3.jpg

I wasn't expecting that :eek:

Makes me think I need to do something more outrageous this year than just stickering it up...hmmmmm :evil:

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A
didnt they ask permission to use it?

no they havent but Im not sure about permisions of use as it was taken by the photgraphers that they had at the show to take snaps of every car coming in and out :dapprove:

clio 197 cup
something to cherish to show the grandchildren"this was my car,they used to call them clios,they dont make em like that anymore" lol:D

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A
something to cherish to show the grandchildren"this was my car,they used to call them clios,they dont make em like that anymore" lol:D

lol can say that again...."they don't rattle anymore" i'll be saying as my gums smack together lol