ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My cup is ....

VW Golf TDI
The cheapest In the country on Autotrader, well in its colour, Not had a single call all day for it £8900 is that too much to ask ???? Need a quick sale. Well I want it gone in the 3 weeks my advert is up for

Chocolate Bar™
thats not a bad price at all for a 182 cup dependant on condition. but if its a good'un then it should sell.

otherwise auto trader does give you the benefit to lower your price if you do need it gone, for say the final week.

J

JACKO CUP 172!

they shall come and when you finally sell it you will get hundreds of phone calls asking if it is for sale..

VW Golf TDI
I know happened when i Sold my 172 as well one call to sell, hundreds after, There is a lad interested from birmingham, his dad called as his son was at work

Skoda Octavia TDi vRS
Mine is the cheapest 05 182 - Cup or otherwise (bar a 34k ile example) on the Trader website and all I've had is timewasters. It's £8250 and blue with stripes.

I'm thinking of keeping it and selling our Audi instead.

Steve

VW Golf TDI
i no, mine is coming march 12th, so suppose I have until then to sell, just like to get rid early, So I dont have the hassle of getting rid of it later,