ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my cup is back!!!!!!

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
damn right, my car weighs more as standard and has full interior and spare... so I'll get raped... the fat b**ch will at least give me a fighting chance! lol
oh the Rover is pimp'esque mate, faded green, now grey (was black) bumpers, but only 61k from new (1995 M reg), so it's less miles than the Clio! hehe. It's not too bad though, it's stealth, so I can just drive about in it everywhere without causing people to dive to the pavement thinking I'm shooting at them when it busts a big ass flame lol

s**tbox run-a-rounds are the future Stu!!!

i wont flames :(, how do ya get them? just get andy to put them in the ecu?? might turn the bangs up sum more, love the look on peoples face, makes me piss! if ya really wanta race y don`t u cum down pod on saturday then take her to GDI after?? wud love to do a quarter mile against another ITB clio, or u not got the penny`s at the mo?? did ask andy if he wanted to cum but he aint got 3rd at mo + i reckon he`s scared i`d bet him :rasp: (only joking fink his wud hav my pants down)

mine's always flamed, now it just does them a bit bigger than normal :) lol yeah, just get them mapped in, but it DRINKS fuel!
cant do owt Saturdays pal, got work change requests that cant be done in the week, so I only actually get one day a week off, otherwise I'd be up for a meet.
stay away from Andy's car pal, it pulls my pants down big time!

Fiesta RS Turbo & Pug 206
so all in then what did u have done and how much , those throttle bodies look nice

Ben

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
ITB`s,omex,cams + all other work n fitting,bonnet pins (lockable),stainless top mounts (excellant by the way,well recommended),dog-leg engine mount n 36000 service (including belts ect-even thou my cup as only done 34000 :cool: :eek:) ain`t talking money ova cliosport, but worth every penny!!

cheers for the gud comments.

stu.

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
never selling it!! spent easily 5 figures on engine,suspension,brakes ect ect ect (including buying the car), so will not get anywhere near that bak, unless u wanna offer £20,000 cause u can hav 2moz :rasp: (after i`ve been pod first ;)) cause that will cover everyfink-just. LOL

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
plus i thought that was a sensible post, without saying NO NOT FOR SALE EVER!! u agree?? LOL

ITB'd GDI Original?
Another job well done :D

This is making my mission of restoration and improvemnt harder and harder........

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
just spent ova that n still want more, but i`m in the same situation as u-to money :(, defo in need of sum MORE ovatime :S

5 figures :dead:

better than spending 60,000 on a bemmer but lets not start that debate again LOL :rasp: ;)

As said, I didn't spend that on it, that's how much they were new. And in what way is it better than buying an actual fast car?

bmw, thought thats what he spent on his??!!

No lol.

Never said that, Granted thats the price of them new.

Ollie Paid 28-30k I can't remember the exact amount.

Oh and they 1/4 in 13.00-13.1 with a good driver.

36k. Going off LTBHP standard CSL will run 12.64 down the 1/4 mile @ 112.78MPH

Last edited:
  ITB'd GDI Original?
I've seen standard e46's (M3 of course :D ) pull 13 flats.............

Not many clio's can match that. Only 1 or 2 i can think of.

12.64 is quite feasible i'd say.

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
You still think you could have me at a drag?

never said that i wud ollie tbh! but saying that i`d give it a go LOL. that ltbhp site ain`t 100% accruate thou, depends on weather conditions, track conditions ect ect n how nervous u get when possibly 5000 people r waiting for u to stall it on the line :rasp:

I know it isn't 100% accurate, but 99.9% of sites aren't 100% accurate :¬)

You'd have a job stalling my car :rasp: