ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Corsa VXR

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
Ive had it for almost a year now.... Love every little bit of it!!

Just in case youre wondering what I'm doing here lol........ I use to own a 1.2 Clio Extreme....... Not sure why it was called the Extreme as there was nothing extreme about it lol!

Anyway here is my car

CS-9.jpg

CS-11.jpg

CS-12.jpg

rig2copy.jpg

DSCF0151.jpg

n510768717_1704957_7837577.jpg

4809_93631083717_510768717_1839721_1240326_n.jpg

n510768717_1704944_1392418.jpg

DSCF0593.jpg

4770_95331363717_510768717_1864770_2889370_n.jpg

Current Mods

Full Milltek System
Lowered 40mm (Janspeed Springs)
Thorney Motorsport Remap
ITG Panel Filter

Pushing around 230bhp atm!

Italian 3.2 V6
so phucking nice that mate, love it!

will tank on very nicely with 230bhp! quicker than the 888 version!

have you run any 1/4 miles with that!?

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
A fine example of a VXR at PVS

Saw that at pvs too!

Think it was on the Regal stand.... if so then its very likely that its pushing anound 300bhp.

I know of one person (drives a silver one) pushing just over 300bhp!

Fabia VRS
Saw that at pvs too!

Think it was on the Regal stand.... if so then its very likely that its pushing anound 300bhp.

I know of one person (drives a silver one) pushing just over 300bhp!

Did u see the blue vectra beside it ?
Corr

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
Cant remember.

I didnt stay that long... The weather (during the early hours) was poor

Fabia VRS
Ahh we was at afternoon (when it became sunny) has to be one of the best interiors ive seen.

Last edited:
Yeh my mates just ordered an artic, the ramus exhaust is nice and loud :p. I test drove one recently but opted for the 200 instead but its a very personal thing :)

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
Yeh my mates just ordered an artic, the ramus exhaust is nice and loud :p. I test drove one recently but opted for the 200 instead but its a very personal thing :)

Live anywhere near enfield North London?

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Looks spot on that mate :approve:!. How does the chassis proform when its been modded to 300bhp?, bet there's loads a understeer....

R27, Deep Black
I just can't get my head around these things, massive tuning advantages over the 197/200 but just can't seem to like them.

My mate has a nurburgring edition astra thats pumping out 350bhp at the moment and hes still not finished with it :S

koi

Audi S1
rig2copy.jpg

Love this pic, need to ps out the rig though.

Seen one of these last night, seats look sooo good! I want!

Titanium 182
I'm heavy warming to the looks of these. Lol at the arm hanging oot the window on the rig shot ! :D

LY R26
nice, my mate had one the same with remus and it sounded mint, hes chopped it in for an astra vxr now tho!

Turbos.
I thing K1NGY might be a bender...

Nice shots of your VXR dude, they still don't convince me looks wise though! For me it has MPV like proportions and too many go faster bits to be a choice for a gentleman like me.

Mini Cooper S sport
Very good photos.

Not a huge fan of the Corsa VXR myself, but I can see why it would appeal to some.