ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Cooper S on eBay

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aye, its a good car but I just don't like it.

Need something bigger and comfier for work. I tried and failed to use it as a daily. Fuel consumption is just a little too high (around 33 mpg) to justify when a diesel can get me close to double that.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cheers - its not going to be here for a while yet but a good excuse nonetheless.

Already had my first mong phone up - "How is this different to a Cooper? Its way too expensive for a Cooper"...... explained to him about the Supecharger "Oh, they break the engine dont they"... jesus.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm having a lot of f**king issues!!
I've definitely put it on the wrong site.

I would take £2500 and be happy.

I think I might even be underselling myself - I'm in no rush. I'm thinking if no one goes for it at that price then I'll not bother and just plough on.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Put it on autotrader for £2750. It will be sold by Monday. Yes it's £50 but A) you'll actually sell it and B) eBay customers are pricks.

Reactions: Ben

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks a good price to me mate! Have you got it advertised on the Mini forums too?
Not a premium member so no. Feedback I received on Minitorque was sort out the airbag light and A pillar plastic.

@Feirny do you have any passenger side exterior windscreen trims in stock? I can dig out the part number if you don't know what I mean

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Not a premium member so no. Feedback I received on Minitorque was sort out the airbag light and A pillar plastic.

@Feirny do you have any passenger side exterior windscreen trims in stock? I can dig out the part number if you don't know what I mean

I didn't this morning, but I got two cars this afternoon. I'll check in the morning, text me to remind me.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Price is fine, id probably buy it for that. I definitely would actually, as i love red ones.
Personally, id take the tints off though, they appeal to a certain type of 'tard, as you are finding with the offers no doubt.
Has anyone offered you £2000 CASH yet? Instead of jelly beans/haribo/used tampons, etc.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a £1500 pick up tonight from a man who has everything in life (Indian/brummy combo).
I'm going to pull it from sale I think.

Re the tints I was going to get them removed but got quoted £95 so can live with them all of a sudden haha.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
I had a £1500 pick up tonight from a man who has everything in life (Indian/brummy combo).
I'm going to pull it from sale I think.

Re the tints I was going to get them removed but got quoted £95 so can live with them all of a sudden haha.
Why don't you ask me FFS! I can remove the tints. And I wouldn't charge £95!

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh cool. Best cash price?
I thought you had a normal job now was all. You know because you asked me to look at your CV AND THEN NEVER SENT IT TO ME. :grin:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Oh cool. Best cash price?
I thought you had a normal job now was all. You know because you asked me to look at your CV AND THEN NEVER SENT IT TO ME. :grin:
You were moaning on here that you were really busy so I didn't want to trouble you.

£25 to remove the front two windows or £50 for all 5.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I think its a stunning looking car, and this is from someone who hates minis lol. In say comparison to another mini thats just been advertised, no contest.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You were moaning on here that you were really busy so I didn't want to trouble you.

£25 to remove the front two windows or £50 for all 5.
Haha - I'm always busy. I can do a CV in 20 minutes now.
£25 for the two front windows? Billy bargain. Shall text thee to arrange (when I find my phone).

@imprezaworks thanks mate.

f**k it. No longer for sale.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quite looking forward to seeing this when you collect your produce tbh.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Suzuki Jimny
Strangely enough i've just been out in an apprentices cooper S with over 100k on it and TBH it didn't feel all that fast.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Mine isn't fast really until it's up to temperature. Then it goes like a scalded cat.