ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio sport replica!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  mx5
I swear it looks like theres positive camber on the fronts? or is that just the pics? New wheels look good either way

White clique
looks good, not a fan of the yellow fogs though but still looks very credible for a rep.

Is your name john chan by any chance?

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Looks really nice I reckon. I wouldn't go down the stretched tyre and big negative camber route fella. And its not because I'm not a fan of the "dub" "euro" or "hella" look. I just don't reckon Renault Sports pull it off. The tyre and wheel combo look perfect as is. In my opinion the best I've seen on a clio. Apart from the really low ride height at the back, it looks really purposefull and tastefully put together. Its a thumbs up from me.

......raise the rear by 20mm though. Would look loads better.;)

Disastra Coupe
Looks really smart that does pal. Really like it BUT if it was mine, i'd rip that splitter off and probably wouldn't have smoothed the bumper where the plate goes.

Always thought either no plate or plate in original place looks best. Obviously it's risky not running a plate though.

Status
Not open for further replies.