ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 200t

Starlet_gt

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T5.1
Getting mine in two months. Could you tell anything about the gearbox delay every reviews talk? Thanks in advance
Can't say I've noticed a massive delay. I never think when driving "I wish it would shift quicker" sport and race seem fast enough for me

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Surprised how low the mpg is on these.

Lovely colour tho, can't beat silver!

Starlet_gt

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T5.1
No idea.... I've been looking at EP3's but it's bloody hard finding a decent one. It's mainly used for work now so I can't remember the last time I thrashed it. Got my motorbike for that.

I have had the urge to go back to a focus st though.

No idea.... I've been looking at EP3's but it's bloody hard finding a decent one. It's mainly used for work now so I can't remember the last time I thrashed it. Got my motorbike for that.

I have had the urge to go back to a focus st though.

Divine Detail in Harrogate have an amazing one for sale, depending on your budget.

Starlet_gt

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T5.1
So after not having much interest at all I've decided to keep the car. Need to get it mot'd in the next few weeks and I might look at an RS tuning remap next year.

Considering the price I had it on for I'm surprised there was basically no interest. It's the cheapest in my area by about 1k and it's also got all the options bar the reverse camera.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I actually tried to convince my mum to buy it! She wanted a mk4 and this seemed a great buy. But she didn't want an auto.
Shame cos I would've borrowed it often!

Starlet_gt

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T5.1
I actually tried to convince my mum to buy it! She wanted a mk4 and this seemed a great buy. But she didn't want an auto.
Shame cos I would've borrowed it often!
Hah! There's one for sale in my local dealer with the cloth interior and wheels kerbed to hell, no rs monitor and 33k miles to my 23k and it's up for 12k! Crazy.

Starlet_gt

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T5.1
So car is booked in for its MOT next Saturday (fingers crossed) and the following week it's booked in for a service. Turns out the service is free so can't go bloody wrong!