ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My cleaned up 172

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Hey guy's Finally got round to detailing my Clio after awating some new products to arrive
thumbdown.gif
(Namely my new glass and surface cleaner...)

Really needed it to be fair with all the overspray and crap picked up over the last few miles.
I'm sure the body shop used a brillo pad to wash my car for me... Oh and the guy who "mopped" it, left buffer trails that I can't get rid of grrrr....

So here we are....
IMG_5579.jpg

IMG_5584.jpg

IMG_5587.jpg

IMG_5588.jpg

IMG_5592.jpg

Weapons of choice:
IMG_5680.jpg

Method of Choice:

Wheels First,
Used bilberry neat as the CL RC5+ pads do throw off emmense amounts of dust...Power washed off and used a toothbrush for the tricky parts!

Bodywork:

Rinse
Snow Foam - APC+Snow Foam
Rinse
Wash - Dodo SN Shampoo
Rinse
Dried - New Super Plush towel
Clayed - Megs clay kit
Rinse
Wash - Dodo SN Shampoo
Rinse
Dried
IMG_5601.jpg

IMG_5605.jpg

IMG_5606.jpg

IMG_5608.jpg

IMG_5609.jpg

Bilberry as always amazing stuff, worked wonders on my zuast ans wheels!

Megs APC was used for the door shuts and nooks and crannies etc as well as under the bonnet.

Into the Garage for some polishing action!
001_tt2.gif

IMG_5618.jpg

Mild cutting pad with light cutting sonus compound just to bring some life back to the paint, i.e. not a lot of correction!

Then it was onto the Poor Boys Black Hole,
thumbup1.gif
wow what a product! Hand applied it left it to glaze and then wipe off and the finish was already looking stunning!
001_tt2.gif

IMG_5639.jpg

After the PB BH went on it was time to Wax, my weapon of choice? Dodo Purple Haze, as always amazing, easy on/off even after leaving for a good 30-45 mins!
IMG_5648.jpg

While I was waiting for the wax to cure I Febreezed the interior and wiped it over with some Dash shine, also applied tyre shine whilst I was waiting.
thumbup.gif

Also tried out my new glass sealent/cleaner and it seems prety damn good! Although you can't buy it in the shops
wink.gif

Wax cured and buffed off now time to apply the Red mist =]

And after it's super shiney!!!!
IMG_5669.jpg

IMG_5670.jpg

IMG_5678.jpg

Sorry for the wobbly pics, didnt have my tripod with me...
Yaaaaaay.