ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Citroen.

Fiesta ST-2
Evening chaps.

Had it over a month now, thought I'd put a picture up of the red pig. May not be to everyones taste but I love it and it's a nice upgrade from the 1.2 corsa I was dragging around.

1.6 E-HDi, 110 bhp. Far from quick, but as I say it's a good little upgrade. Done just over 2000 miles and the novelty still hasn't worn off :D

Anyway, just the 1 standard instagram pic for now till I give her a clean at the weekend!

5agabuju.jpg

Oh and this is what I got on a trip down to Manchester at the weekend... :)

y7aqemen.jpg

Fiesta ST-2
Oh balls, I've just realised. Well this was a waste of time then haha.

I'll get some proper ones up at the weekend! :)

BG 182
good choice m8, i purchased my missus a D-sport in black with pink roof about 6 months ago. its averaging 49mpg (over 4000miles, 80% town driving) can easily see 70+ mpg on a run. We are both really happy with it.

Red and black also looks a great combo

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Get it in for dpf off and remap. 30bhp and 40 lb/ft torque, will make it a lot more entertaining pal... ; )

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
Mpg on these are great. Bit gutless top end tho but very nice cars. When I get mine I'll be getting the diesel purely for mpg. Then I'll have the cup for weekends.