ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Car stolen & burnt out!!!

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

its true arrived home from work last nite at 11.30 put the golf in its bed went in the house n had a couple of beers then went to bed at 3.....

got up this morning took the clio along to my folks to wash n wax and fit me new jetex filter and didnt even notice that the golf was gone!!!!

got home at around 4.30 this afternoon just about to get ready to goto work and thought thats funny the golf isnt in the carpark and i have the only set of keys!!! park the clio and my neighbour comes out to tell me that the police wanted to see me ...... i put 2 + 2 together and thought jesus christ the cars been nicked!!!

called the police and they sent two v nice officers round to take a statement from myself and the gf turned out that the little bast4rds had taken the car not even 2 miles up the road and burnt it out!!! worst bit is that i spent 1300 gettin the car and the gf has spent bout 400 getting it running and we were trying to sell it to fund a new house...... not thats all literaly up in smoke!!!

insurance are already trying to be funny beggers so well just have to see what happens....watch this space!

http://www.blackclio.co.uk/redrabbit/images/Golf%20047.jpg

http://www.blackclio.co.uk/redrabbit/images/Golf%20035.jpg

rest in peace .....

106 GTi

Gutting - Looked really good, hope you find out whos responsible and the insurance company come good.

ex Clio 172 owner :(

What a tragic end to its life.

All those miles driven, no accidents. All those former owners. Wind, rain, mots, polishes. tlc.

Only for some jealous fecker to take a liking to it.

Just been looking on the rac data checker. 14 previous owners, built in 1982.

Im sure theyd all be gutted to learn of the news.

RIP.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

sh*tter, Martin. Thieving wee scum, why would anyone want to do that to someones property, never makes sense. Hope the police catch the sh*ts and insurance pay up the proper amount for it. Looked like a very tidy example.

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

fantastic looking car....sorry to hear about that mate....w**kers !.....:cry:...feel for you

DC5

Gutted!! R.I.P

I had my first car stolen. Its not nice at all.

Hope they catch the mailto:b*st@rds"> b*st*rds

Vee dub

Shocking news

What is the point in nicking it and burning it? :confused:

will never understand these "people"

Tom

MKIII 138

some people are born to cause mayhem. People say they have problem and they want to be noticed i say its in their family genes and they should be exterminated, the whole family chain aswell to get rid of the decrepid f**kers

(sorry went a bit too harsh)

MERCEDES CLS AMG

what a shame - a waste of a modern classic. I would have kept that in a garage with the battery off and fuel pump relay diconnected when not in use.

Quote: Originally posted by TomS on 08 June 2005

Shocking news
What is the point in nicking it and burning it? :confused:

will never understand these "people"

Tom
i dont understand it either, what a bunch of w*nkers.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Fcuk me Martin, thought u meant ur clio...Saw the pic of the clio incidently in F&M from dundee. Take it thats the wife in the passenger seat.

Sad news about the Golf.