ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Car (newish....)

BMW X5
Hey all,

I used to be an avid member of cliosport, but I purchased a new car a while ago and thought I would share some pics with you lot after its first proper summer clean.

Hope I don't get too slated (I still love cliosports if that helps!!)

David

BMW 330d :)
Isnt it a 318 with 4 sets of m3 front wheels???

Its got the front m bumper as well.

Looks ok until you see the back half, i.e the thin back wheels and the single exhaust...

BMW X5
Isnt it a 318 with 4 sets of m3 front wheels???

Its got the front m bumper as well.

Looks ok until you see the back half, i.e the thin back wheels and the single exhaust...

Hi mate-

Its a 320 but the exaust was changed and the wrong one was put on. Havent had the time to change it back to the proper twin exit.

Its got the m-tech front bumper (not the m3) and its also got clubsport splitters (the black pointy bits on the bottom of the bumper).

The wheels are m3 replicas- not genuine m3 wheels. Geniunes are far too soft and get buckled too easily. The offset on the genuine wheels at the back are wider, but do not fit on the standard 3ers. I agree they look much better but the arch mods needed are not really worth it IMO!

Thanks for nice comments.

Dave

Nike Lunar Elite's
Nice Dave, I had a 320d for 8 weeks from work, it was great for all the motorway miles I was doing, plus it meant that they weren't pilling on the 182. But it developed an issue with the door handles which resulted in the drivers door falling open when it felt like it, not the safest when you deploy the anchors and the door flies open on the motorway lol.

What are you up to nowadays?

BMW X5
Nice Dave, I had a 320d for 8 weeks from work, it was great for all the motorway miles I was doing, plus it meant that they weren't pilling on the 182. But it developed an issue with the door handles which resulted in the drivers door falling open when it felt like it, not the safest when you deploy the anchors and the door flies open on the motorway lol.

Im working in London for an It consultancy. We deal in handheld portable technology mostly- its alright.

What about you? Still with that same company??

Strange about the door though- not sure what that was about? I really wanted an M3, and they can be picked up for not bad money nowadays but the insurance was what killed it- maybe in a year or so...They are great motorway cars. I do alot of driving and u can just sit in it and it almost drives itself, a bit smoother drive than the 1.2 8v clio I had. Im sure the 182 is a different beast too though. Its not really a racey car, but I dont really wanna race anymore!!

U living at home still mate?? Its killer to get on the ladder at the mo with prices round here- i went to see a martgage advisor sat and it was just a joke the repayment amounts. I cant see how anyone does it without being with someone, unless you are on silly money.

Anyway mate- nice to hear from you. Are you on Facebook???

Nike Lunar Elite's

Im working in London for an It consultancy. We deal in handheld portable technology mostly- its alright.

What about you? Still with that same company??

Strange about the door though- not sure what that was about? I really wanted an M3, and they can be picked up for not bad money nowadays but the insurance was what killed it- maybe in a year or so...They are great motorway cars. I do alot of driving and u can just sit in it and it almost drives itself, a bit smoother drive than the 1.2 8v clio I had. Im sure the 182 is a different beast too though. Its not really a racey car, but I dont really wanna race anymore!!

U living at home still mate?? Its killer to get on the ladder at the mo with prices round here- i went to see a martgage advisor sat and it was just a joke the repayment amounts. I cant see how anyone does it without being with someone, unless you are on silly money.

Anyway mate- nice to hear from you. Are you on Facebook???

Yep, still at the same company although they're called Marston's now. Great discounts on booze lol

I'm still living at home but we had an offer on a house accepted on Saturday so I should be moving out with the misses in 6 weeks time. The mortagage will kill us for a while but my I.T. role starts in October which will mean a bit of a pay rise :)

I am on Facebook, I searched for you but there are far too many David Johnson's lol (I'm in as Matt not Matthew).