ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My car is Performance French Car this month!

Fiesta zetec s
Not the best pic but most of you who read PFC will see it anyway. Its before i had my private plate and anthra wheels on thou.

100_0254.jpg

Fiesta zetec s
Nope, might frame it! Haha. I just emailed them pics and a write up about 4 months ago and now its turned up in the mag.

Fiesta zetec s
Its the first time i've sent pics in, think its just pot luck if you get featured, took four months to be put in thou, i'd forgot i'd sent pics in. lol

ibiza cupra
i had mine in there last month. hadnt got the mag for ages then i was in wh smith and i thought id just check. and there it was, couldnt stop smiling after.

SG9 Forester STi
Saw this when the mag arrived in the post and wondered if it was somebody on heres. :) Looks good.

Fiesta zetec s
I havn't got a scanner in my house, if anyone thats bought the mag has and could scan and upload it for me that be cool.

Static Low
any shed can get in the readers rides ! one a couple of months ago was a 1.2 with 17inch ripspeeed wheels..

upload it again using a scanner so we can all have a read
16. Posting of, links to and requesting copyright material is strictly forbidden and will be removed without notice. Examples of copyrighted material include, but are not limited to, magazine scans, pirated films, games and music. In the event that you have the express permission of the copyright holder, e.g the magazine publisher, then you may post providing you acknowledge and quote the copyright holder. Breaking this rule will result in a major infraction (2 points).