ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My car is going back

Clio v6

Thats it, had enough already.

I was in Tesco Express and a woman asked if I would mind waiting for her son to buy a throw away camera. He refused to leave until he had a photo of my car.

I really thought no one would be as interested in Austin Maxi brown lol

:oops:

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by James on 24 December 2004

I was in Tesco Express and a woman asked if I would mind waiting for her son to buy a throw away camera. He refused to leave until he had a photo of my car.

Well just you bring it up here for me then James, because I wouldnt mind people taking pics of it. Ill keep it immaculate too! :cool:

I would have thought you were used to it James, having had a Mk1 !!!

I get people talking from the car next to me at lights in London - all I wanna do is floor it when the lights change, and some herbert next to me in Discover or something is talking to me ... :D

lmao

I have counted several people taking pictures of my V6 with there camera phones. Worst thing with the attention i have found, is that pulling out of junctions people tend to slow down because there to busy looking at your car.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

One of the thing that worries my missus most about me getting the V6 (well as well as practicality and money) ... is fact that shell have load of saddos looking at her when shes driving!

Quote: Originally posted by Andy D on 25 December 2004
One of the thing that worries my missus most about me getting the V6 (well as well as practicality and money) ... is fact that shell have load of saddos looking at her when shes driving!

And thats just at the local cliosport get togethers :eek:

Quote: Originally posted by James on 24 December 2004

There probably taking a photo because they cant believe a pensioner drives a sporty car!.....

:p ;)