ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my car is back

its taken exactly 3 weeks today to get my car back after getting a new gearbox and clutch put in, gawd i missed my car so much!

Its taken exactly 2 weeks and 5 days to get my car back after the timing belt snapped :(
You don't know how much you use your car until you don't have it

Clio 197 08
Lol, dont think i would cope without mine for 2 weeks! Bet you cant wait to go driving aimlessly!

now i have found out that my disc's are cracked, both of them and that it is really dangerous to drive........ fu*king nightmare!!! this car has cost me a fortune and i have only had it 2months........ :(

BG 182 FF
Dunna worry m8y it is all worth it for them few months when everything is in good working order :)

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
now i have found out that my disc's are cracked, both of them and that it is really dangerous to drive........ fu*king nightmare!!! this car has cost me a fortune and i have only had it 2months........ :(

think thats bad mine cost me 9k in 6 months so i outted it !